Gypsy's Towers Of Flowers II

Looking great, and stretching out. She’s a beauty for sure!

2 Likes

She is looking great!

2 Likes

Thanks Y’all. :v:

2 Likes

Looking great.
I had my guys working this morning 2. Tire paying them 2 get drunk on the clock lmao.

3 Likes

Nice @SilvaBack203
If that fire spreads they’ll be needing a nap too!!!

2 Likes

Day 48
Miss Maggie continues to stretch. Water tomorrow. Next feed day will be day 51. Will be week #7 Foxfarms. The begining of a major transition from Nitrogen heavy nutes to P K nutes. The last plant exploded with buds during this change of nutes. The Beastie Bloomz powder is added during this stage.

It is a full tent.

Some more defoliation to come. Separate the towers out and give them some room to breathe.
HAPPY GIRL :blush::v::blush:

10 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Day 49
Flower week #2
Wow week 7 already!!! Actually start of week #8 Probably 6 or 7 more to go at least. I’d like to be smoking some semi cured product for Christmas.
Anyway…
Miss Maggie got water today…not just some dehumidifier water. No. I decided I’d treated her to a gallon and a half of spring water since I passed by a natural spring yesterday. I did add 5ml/gal CalMag but did not record PH or TDS IN. OOPS!!!
Oh well. The OUT #'s looked great @
6.3PH 1216PPM.
She got some more defoliation

Moses was there to supervise.
Her trunk is fat AF!

Big Big towers coming in this girl’s future!!!

11 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

“Does this quarter make my trunk look fat?” At least you said big ones were in her future.

3 Likes

That’s not a quarter. It’s American Silver Eagle. Little bit bigger. :blush:

4 Likes

OK, really fat. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@jd77 Yeah really fat!!! She doesn’t seem to mind much about me calling her a fat girl. She owns it. She loves it! She’s empowered! My fat little bush, Maggie. I love her!!!

5 Likes

It’s a shame I’ll have to kill her one day. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I am about to start my second grow, only I will be serious about it from day one. I added acreage, so instead of one plant I am going with three, one of which will be an auto in the 2.3x2.3. If she performs like your two auto girls, I will be ecstatic!

1 Like

@jd77 I’ll be looking forward to following that. Tag me in!!! :smiley::v:

1 Like

Willco!

1 Like

@jd77 tag me in as well/

1 Like

Day 51
Miss Maggie got food today. CalMag 5ml/gal, Foxfarms Trio week#7 half strength, and Beastie Bloomz powder.
1.5 gallons IN PH 6.6 TDS 790ppm
3 cups OUT PH 6.2 TDS 1314ppm. Still stretching and HLG at 100% about 15inches from canopy. Have a few more inches before light is as high as it can go.
We’ll manage. She should really start piling on the flowers this week with this nute change.

:v::blush: HAPPY GIRL :blush::v:

11 Likes

Really beautiful and those bud r forming like crazy

3 Likes