Guys am I doing something wrong?

Need some advice from the camp. Bruce Banner and Gorrilla Glue autos are about a week apart in flower and I noticed Bruce’s leaves are turning yellow with a few brown spots on it’s leaves and Gorrilla shows red spots with its leaves looking darker. To give some perspective I’ve checked for red mold and it’s not as well as with Bruce. Im wondering if my feeding process is the issues so this is what I’ve been doing and using.

I using AN Perfect pH trio and bud candy in 1 gal of water. This Friday I gave them both 11ml of the trio and 8ml of bud candy.

I mix them in correct order making sure to shake with each nute but here’s where I’m wondering. I’m watering them with plain water first to test the ppm which leads to run off and when I add the nutes I’m having to suck up the water from the trays as the nute mixture goes straight through. Is this the culprit and all the nutes are running straight through and not staying because of the initial watering?

I checked the ppm after feeding and it hovers around 900-980ppm but figured it’ll adjust once the nutes take. Please let me know if I’m doing something wrong.

Temps in tent are around 70-74, humidity 54-65%

2 Likes

Plants are looking really good overall! Looks like maybe need a bit more calcium (the rust looking spots) I’ve never heard of anybody watering them to runoff to check ppm and then feeding right after, regularly.

Just water them with the nutrient water and check your runoff numbers from the last bit of runoff, no need to fully water them before you water them.

They are looking nice and lush!
Do you use Cal Mag? My autos started to do something similar until I started adding it every water. :sunglasses: :face_with_monocle: :+1:

Yep same here. About 4-6 weeks into flower I add Calmag every week

1 Like

Ok great advise guys. Yes I need to grab some cal mag asap because I haven’t been using it. I appreciate the support!

In addition to the sound advice given above, what is your pH? Also, are you in soil?

Perhaps a Support Ticket may be in order:

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Latewood & the ILGM Grow Support Staff Team](https://ilgmforum.com/about

As others stated, plants look healthy. There may also be genetic variation for the two strains. I would have to check, but I think my Amnesia was lighter green during the first grow than the Blueberry and Northern.

Guys,

Check em out now. 5th week flower for auto GG4 and the brown spots still present. Introduced cal mag 1/25 and have been giving it to her every water/feed. Her mute intake is:
Advanced nutes ph Perfect trio(11ml each), cal mag (5ml), and bud candy(8ml) to 1 gal of water.
PPM: 1250