Gummy Bear Question

I really don’t think it’s real important to choose any flavor in particular. I used raspberry but I can’t tell flavors are very detectable. If you have something in your cabinet I’d just go with that.

Last batch I forgot to add the flavor extract and it was hardly noticeable.

1 Like

I wonder how using strain specific terps would be, flavorwise?

2 Likes

I totally agree. I wouldn’t make any special effort to buy a certain flavor, and since you barely noted the omission, that shows how little this matters.

1 Like

Heres a laugh for you blackthumbbetty. My last grow I thought was a flop. I made RSO licked the sticky stuff off the spoon and hubby drove me to town to do a few things. The RSO hit me I couldn’t walk, couldn’t talk, couldn’t open my eyes because I was sure my husband was driving around in circles. I managed to tell my hubby I was beyond stoned, far beyond. I couldn’t go shopping, He drives me home, I cant get out of the car due to my legs not working. He tells me I have to walk the neighbors are watching. I tried my best good thing hes strong he had to almost carry me in the house. He gets me the house and to my bed where I remained until sometime the next day. RSO is the BEST however careful it kicks ass!

9 Likes

I just told my wife about RSO last night. We discussed the medical benefits and how strong it can be. I just let her read your post and we both had a good laugh.

2 Likes

Sounds like the perfect dose. :joy::grinning:

3 Likes

I left some of the story out lmao good stuff I didn’t have any pain for a couple days!

2 Likes

You should have been here lmao Im careful now learned my lesson, talk about over dose!

2 Likes

LOL…Have done the same “spoon licking” trick as you. I was making gummy bears and it tasted so good I kept tasting the spatula. Once the licking took full effect, I was zoned out for the afternoon. I grow and make my goodies at my farm (cabin) which is 10 minutes from my house. I got so stoned I had to call my wife to come get me. Glad I had her cell # programmed into my contact list else I would have not been able to remember her number…or mine either for that matter.

5 Likes

I couldn’t have called anyone I couldn’t see, talk or walk! Had to get carried to the bathroom lmao

2 Likes

Sorry to interrupt bit im aboiut to try my first gunnies recipie using a magical butter machine. I have made a tinchturece according to their recipes but was disappointed. It does give an overwellbeing _ acjes & pains & i used oz & everclear.
Now gummied i want a bizz shoild i doulde my product to acjeive?

1 Like

Make sure to decarb your buds and honestly I haven’t strayed too far off their recipes. But if you want some that will put you down then I’d say double just be sure to micro dose to start off to find the correct dosage for you.

1 Like

Here are my latest batch of gummies using a tincture I made in my mb2 butter maker but I use polish vodka

I hope you like the pictures

5 Likes

Nice, assorted sizes even!

1 Like

I know I’m like 3 years too late to your question about filling the gummy molds but this is what I use with great success and little waste.

1 Like

I’m new to this just read your post. We have made only two tinctures and it appears we are doing it wrong. We have been decarbing and then adding everclear using the AGG system because we haven’t had any success using the oven method. So, we should be evaporating the alcohol after the AGG cycle. Is this done in every case? Also, I noticed that the tincture you referred to in a pic on this post the tincture was a light green to yellow. Ours has been a darker green - which means there is still a lot of chlorophyll yes? Would love to get this just right. Thanks in advance for any insight!

2 Likes

I use 20 ml needless syringes for adding nutrients to gallon jugs, this would probably work very well. You can even get smaller ones

1 Like

I found that by putting it in a microwave for 15 seconds or so once it started to gel, it re-liquified and I ended up with very little waste in the end.
I had three separate flavors so I was rotating the bowls into the microwave until everything was in molds.
My recipe is different than yours but it should work. Just don’t do it more than a few seconds at a time.

Small batch, 10mg each pineapple coconut.

4 Likes