Guessing it's time to start a journal

So last night we get home from the Bob seger to one of the sour diesel fully open and the other two looked as if they still had part of the seed shell on their feeder leaves. About to go check on them after my coffee. If I have to pick the rest of the seed off what do any of you recommend? I was thinking a couple of toothpick handled very delicately and suggestions

That happened to my current plants, just let them go, if she just sprouted they usually take care of it on their own as they grow… I had 2 of 3 and they came off on their own… If they don’t after a week or so, then you should probably take off gently. @Sirsmokes … They are helmets for football season… Lol

1 Like

Yea I went and checked them after I posted that and 2 of them stI’ll had it to the point it was holding the feeder leaves together so I went ahead an pulled them off

That’s cool… It does bother me when I see that as well @Sirsmokes… I was just cautious because they were so young and fragile and I thought I may tear off the feeder leaf or something

I had one stem get caught on the seed membrane and almost choked to death. Have to be very gentle. I used two pairs of tweezers! @Sirsmokes @Zombo

2 Likes

Yes I was very careful I didn’t use any tools that way I could feel if she wasnt having it but it wasn’t bad just had one spot that didn’t want to let go but it did with little force. Now just keep an eye on them the rest of today to make sure they don’t get even a little stressed from it but like I said I was gentle

they will be fine. @Sirsmokes

Yes after my last grow and how it started they are some pretty resilient plants

1 Like

All three seeds look to be doing okay got their forever homes ready to go just waiting on them to grow 2 tru sets of leaves so we can put them into their homes. Got 2 galaxy hydro lights on the way too. Hope these grow to be big girls.

2 Likes

3 Likes

here’s one of the nice buds off the og cush I can’t wate to put my new lights in with everything

6 Likes

Got new lights installed into box they seem alot more intense than the old ones I’m just glad amazon is super lax on their return policy I basically traded 2 50w (total watts) for 2 galaxy hydro 300w. The galaxy’s were on sale so I had to add 18 dollars to my refund and they even shipped me the lights first so my girls didn’t have to go a day with no lighting.
And got 3 sour diesel going pretty good now one still looks like it’s struggling but it seems to be winning but on 2 of the 3 (the ones that had the seed stuck to them) just produced some ugly ass starter leaves I was concerned but it looks to be coming out, the uknown strain is blowing up its going to be ready for its first haircut pretty soon, talking friday or Saturday soon and will get the 3 SD in forevery homes too.
As far as the clones, one seems to be getting new green growth so I’m hopeful for it…

1 Like

Someone got a haircut…

And already starting to grow wider… before the fim

2 Likes

And a visit from the tricome ferry…and she made it snow!!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

And here’s the sour diesel and all but one is ugly but I’m betting on ugly duckling and their going to grow up to be beautiful just hope they arent butch lol
And a couple if clones of O G Cush

1 Like

2 Likes

@Sirsmokes keep me updated on those clones. I took some clones of my og Kush, and I have 2 that are very short, and one that is very tall. Just thought it was strange considering they’re the same strain.

2 Likes

I will as you can see I just tried to strip the base of the stem dipped in rooting hormone and placed into a bottle of ph water it has been 2 weeks and they are starting to have new green growth, im changing out the water about 2x a week and redip in rooting hormone powder. Doesn’t have enough roots to place in some promix or at least I don’t think it does. I’m going to give it a cpl more weeks and place into promix and whatever happens, happens, but I wI’ll Def keep you updated and with pics