Guess whose back b*tches

IM BACK. Sorry for being MIA, gents. TERRIBLE SCHOOL SEMESTER. Also, I’ll be trying out two white widows in two different tents now! Same hydro setup as last time, except I’m going to try Fox Farm nutes on one, and GH on the other (cuz I love science that way.)
Any growing suggestions for white widow??? What’s a good veg period??

@PurpNGold74 @ThatoneAKguy @Gremmall @AAA

6 Likes

My first plant that killed off 6 others was my White Widow. Its a easy strain to grow and I found her to be pretty forgiving aka she can take some abuse and still bounce back.

I was using straight tap water and my WW got to around 50” tall. I know our water is crap. I bought a water filter that removes 99% of the Chlorine. I figured the problem out as I wasn’t on any grow forums. Plant bounced back pretty fast when I got the filter. Our tap water is actually brown. Clear with filter.

Now fast forward my water pH gets as high as 8.7 but never falla below 7.9 pH. I am surprised that I grow plants over 75” tall now. But I do use pH Down now.

2 Likes

Welcome back!! I’ve been MIA as well. Been out working on the boat a lot. Got separated and moved into a new place and still trying to figure out how to get the veg plants over to their new home. Craziest winter/ mercury retrograde ever!

2 Likes

Well hot damn, you aren’t mutilated for real
lol…welcome back :cowboy_hat_face::v:
Did you finish school?

1 Like

HI BUDDY!!! Omg I’d love to be fishing on a boat right now bahaha I need a vacation sooooooo badly -_-
How is the move so far?? Happy to be where you are now???

GREM. BUDDY. HIIIIIIIII. No not yet -_- hopefully this is my last semester. And then I have a 2mos. internship before i can sit for my Histology Technician Certification. SO. IM ALMOST DONE. I stopped growing for a minute just to gather my bearings, but now I’m up and running just because i need a damn distraction, something to look forward to. Depression comes on hard when you’re overworked/ overwhelmed :frowning:

3 Likes

Well hopefully you’re recharged and ready to finish that bizzness lol. How did your first grow smoke?

1 Like

It was ok, acceptable, although friends and family loved it. I think I just know how many mistakes I made, so i know it could have been much better, ya know??? The veg period was way too long, which made harvest time hard to figure out. I actually think I may have pulled her early, despite being so far along into flower time. It was just messy. I’m gonna chop veg time down with the next Blue Cheese grow, but i dont know white widow very well, i was given the seeds from someone that purchased them online, so I know they weren’t bag seeds, ya know? Sprouted perfectly, and seems to be going along just fine!

1 Like

It’s not a bad place but it’s not a house either. It’ll take a while to sort through all that but hopefully this pandemic opens up some new properties for cheap. The weather is finally starting to give us a break and we aren’t like the rest of the world living in fear. There’s a toilet paper issues but that’s just because we only get freight via barge twice a week to the island.

2 Likes

Your plant and your plants flower will be ready on her time and not the back of the wrapper they came in. Buy a loupe and use it a lot. It took me 3 full grows and lots of bad luck to get to where I wanted. A tent full of girls. Now that I’m at the close of breaking the law and going pro, I wont have time to brag myself into trouble lol. Maybe God knows i would have and kept me from it the good old fashioned way. He gave me boys when I wanted girls lol. If you trust the person who gave you the seeds then plant them with supreme confidence and zero doubt :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m watching like a mo fo!

3 Likes

I’m set to watching as well and gonna come along for the ride, that is if you don’t mind :v:

1 Like

Everyone is freaking out over here, and I understand it’s a concern, but not to the extent of people hoarding shit… its days like these that remind me more and more why I want a small house in the country with dogs, chickens, and a giant veggie garden lol
Glad you’re safe way over there buddy.

3 Likes

Hi there!!! I don’t mind at all! I always appreciate another set of eyes during a grow!

3 Likes

LOL MY HOMIE! :green_heart:
Hi there buddy! Good to see ya!

2 Likes

WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SHOT! Thanks for the share grem!

2 Likes

Even through all this mess the ladies are hanging in there and I think I’ve got about two and a half weeks left and there vegging ladies will be ready for their new home soon.

5 Likes

Looking good :+1::+1:

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL. As always :slight_smile: Hey are you guys doing ok with all this COVID stuff??? We’re sort of on unofficial lock-down up here; kinda crazy. It’s “strongly recommended we stay home, and if you have to go out, be home by 8pm.” I’ve got a minimum of 3wks off right now, and it’s sort of creepy… Been doing a LOT of schoolwork since the colleges all switched to online learning; the professors are now putting more work out there…

BTW where’s @PurpNGold74 ??

1 Like

He got a promotion and with more money comes more responsibilities :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Translation: he working lol