Guess who's back? Never really left tho

Missed you guys these past 2 years while I’ve been going through some life changes. It all started with the ex gf, ugh. But anyway, just wanted to let all my OG members know I’m here and look forward to getting back into the forum more again as I did truly miss you fellows!

Got some awesome genetics during this time tho, so don’t think I stopped growing or anything! What I have done is began to learn as much as possible on the topic of living soil and growing with it. Are there any new members on here growing with it, I’m curious!

How are the homies?!

12 Likes

Hey, Hey well look who’s still alive … welcome back buddy.
Well then my friend this should wright up your ally ….

2 Likes

Hello @ktreez420 I’m fairly new here and been learning and living natural grows with the critters and the soil food web from day 1. Only way for me.
Glad things have settled down for you and have some time here at the school of cannabis :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@garrigan62 has been a great source of info.

I can tag some others I know are critter growing or going that way if ya want.
Anyway may the Fungi grab your roots and sing their songs!

3 Likes

Haha Garrigan is the man and has been here for a long time, glad to see he’s still helping out!

Are there some good threads for me to catch up on?

4 Likes

So many choices
Here is a bunch in the section we base our grows on…

https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/c/soil-building

Then there’s all the journals and questions and and well you know the deal…
They haven’t found the end to the internet
Yet

2 Likes

Hello !!!

1 Like

Living soil has been a pain in my butt.

Nothing to do but water and stress out because my plants are too big and healthy!!!

But in all seriousness, the results from living soil have been incredible.

10 Likes

Hey @Cyle1
Read any “good” ingredient labels lately?
Hope so

2 Likes

I have been puking last 2 days I have not eaten

1 Like

Dam
Still can read labels to weed out the toxins in your life messing with you. They are freakin everywhere
Stay hydrated make some peppermint or ginger teas and drink em great for calming stomach.
You taking OTC drugs for stomach.

3 Likes

Yoooo! @ktreez420 welcome back my guy. Always happy to see familiar faces. Now tell me bout these awesome genetics :joy::drooling_face:

1 Like

Make some bone broth amazing stuff
Make some sour krout
Gotta get those good critters to outcompete the bad ones in your gut
Any over the counter stuff for stomach problems will usually make it better short term and worse for the long run…
I used teas (lol just like the the plants - not same ingredients but…) for a long time to help with my gut pains and stuff …nature works for us if we let it…just like the plants…
Eat real freakin butter made by the little old Amish lady and eat some on crackers…toss that chemistry set margarine…fake butter doesn’t fit our receptors…eat some buds…eat the plant it’s a natural herb and medicine fresh from it or dried flowers…I do from time to time. Great for sleep just be ready for a hang over like feeling in the morning if you eat too much. At least for me anyway
You got this
Order a LB of Triphala for $20 and make some tea or also buy some 00 capsules and make them in a bowl and take the stuff…cheap to try and that was one of my pivot points of being cured from my UC

3 Likes

I have a pill stops puking most of time I need go to dr get steroids I have a appointment in 3 weeks

I believe @Skydiver is saying avoid that doctor chit and cure yourself!

I’m sure you are more invested in your health than any of those so called “professionals”

1 Like

It would be nice to be able to go to store and buy all new food just for me but this is the real world I have alot of kids to feed and they come first if i could afford to buy special stuff just for me that would be great and hopefully soon i can but as of right now i cant afford to even get the steroids so I’m just tough it out

But…I am reading and looking for options just cant at the moment I’ve been reading up on the bacteria in my gut and am seriously looking into it I appreciate the help

1 Like

Steroids…prednisone f u k s your gut critters up and sets you back quite a bit from recovering the good stuff.
Prednisone was only thing they prescribed me that had any stopping of symptoms effect on me but after researching that and gut health I’ll never let another doctor push me into that crap or any other “white mans medicine again” without researching it first! Seriously most the stuff they pedal is bad bad bad in the long run…
Eat living foods with good critters…go buy 1 or 2 of 6-8 different kinds of fruits and eat it up…blah blah blah
And read all ingredients and research those ingredients you are not completely sure off as being natural or at lease without all the baggage most come with relating to health issues

4 Likes

Buy a head of cabbage…
Sea salt…
Mason jars…
No electricity needed just burping a jar over 5 days or so and make your own pre and probiotics with good critters to help you
I can send a recipe / directions if you want to try that easy cheap way to help.
I hope things get better for you either way. Understand about kids first and all but if your healthy you can work and so on…tough being stuck between and rock and a hard place…chin up

Eliminate all suagrs in diet except ones from fruits are ok as there is fiber. The bad critters love high fructose corn syrup and all that type of sweeteners …even avoid the fake sweeeners…Mother Nature rules

2 Likes

@Cyle1, I feel you on the money thing, but I think you can get by for a lot cheaper than you think. @skydiver has you covered.

I agree on the steroids, kill all the beneficial stuff.

Good luck, sorry to hear you are suffering.

1 Like

Hi @ktreez420!! I arrived after you left, glad you came back though. Looking forward to learning from the knowledge you’ve acquired in your absence! :v:t2:

3 Likes