Guess who’s back!

Man i cannot lie! The last half a year has been brutal… but even rougher was losing my ILGM fam. God i missd you nutcases. And im happy to say im in a much better spot n looking forward to the next garden.

23 Likes

Wtf?! You ok, mofo?

1 Like

Hello lovely. Yea everything is good. Had heat on my neck and trashed round 3. Should have never started it… but new house and its about to be ONNNNN!

7 Likes

Welcome back bro!!! I have read alot of your stuff but joined in January so I’ve never talked to you lmao YOOOO!!!

3 Likes

Keep it secret, keep it safe!

3 Likes

Yo sup Kid. Thanks for the words. And im late but welcome to ILGM

3 Likes

Glad you are back and in better shape.

5 Likes

Word never got out. Just got attention for other reasons ya know. Anywho lightened that worry. N got a whole secret closet for the girls now

3 Likes

Thanks Merlin

3 Likes

Good! Maybe you can have a grow w/o bugs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Thank you, I understand missing this place, it’s awesome. I’m glad your in your zone now! Cant wait to watch you grow some dank!!

2 Likes

Welcome back my friend, i took some time off also, it was work related,! Glad to see you around

1 Like

Hahahahaha. Defo! Death to the Bugs!!!

5 Likes

everyone needs a bit of personal time. Happy to see u as well my man

4 Likes

Glad to have you growing again purp. What’s life without weed?
That means something different for everyone, but we’ll all agree we need it.

2 Likes

Haha its a sad sad existence my man. I miss the actual growing almost as much as the smoking.

2 Likes

@DoobieNoobie keep it over here bro. Dont wanna clutter poor Chef’s journal.

Had to get ghost tho man. Had waaaaay too many :eyes:

4 Likes

It is very therapeutic. Unless you’re like me and working 3 jobs, and you really want to go to sleep, but the damn things need water…

3 Likes

I hear ya. I’m just glad you’re safe. I took some time off and away from here as well. Mostly due to depression. But I’m feeling better and getting going again now.

4 Likes

I’ve been lurking. Almost time for my summer job, so I won’t be around much til September.

3 Likes