Guess who’s back…… Se7en’s back 😏

I’m really keeping you in my prayers… prayers for relief.

2 Likes

Bless you I hope you find somewhere to settle asap!! Hehe and yes I do worry a lot :rofl:

1 Like

Day 41 forbidden runtz

If your bus could just make that turn in my driveway…

2 Likes

Day 42

2 Likes

Beautiful love that pinkish kinds color

1 Like

Me too brother starting to look real pretty!

Morning of day 43 before lights off
Forbidden Runtz Auto

2 Likes

Looking good @Se7en the pink blush is pretty cool!

1 Like

Thanks growmie! It really is I love it! First I’ve ever grown that’s got some nice colours like that so I’m really happy so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely growgeous!

1 Like

Thanks brother​:sunglasses::pray:t2:

1 Like

I understand – and you’re wonderful. When we come up to inspect I’m not sure if we’ll just drive the truck – but I don’t want to spend double diesel – so we’ll see. Everything is still up in the air. I had to fix the mess here – now I can focus.

2 Likes

So gorgeous brother

1 Like

Thanks brother!! :pray:t2::muscle:t2: Longest part of the grow is over for me :rofl: (veg) so I’m on the last stretch :blush: can’t wait to get some more down already! And still have four growing outside :laughing:

Decided put the strawberry cheesecake back in tent as I was worried it wasn’t getting enough light due to shade etc, the sugar content on her already is REAL a little behind the forbidden runtz and won’t yield half as much I don’t think but she smells super SUPER strong

I hear you on that

1 Like

Btw im still tryingn2 figure out the other place. I had 1 when seedsman asked me 2 maken1 but havent never used it only the discord

1 Like

There’s grow communities on discord too? And I haven’t been using grow diaries long either only like 2 weeks now just over lol. Getting the hang of it though

1 Like

Getting a little YouTube channel going, appreciate massively any likes comments and subscribes I get anyone :wink::100::kissing_heart:

3 Likes