Guess who’s back…… Se7en’s back 😏

Hahaha if I get a single blunt off this I’ll be happy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@GrnyGrows how are you guys getting on?

Smell is coming… Probably soon.

1 Like

Mine smell long before they even flower. When you take a leaf off, they tend to have a unique smell. Again, totally normal.

2 Likes

Yeah she did start smelling a tonne before flower, then she’s stopped, and again now some mornings I wake up and smell her through the walls, then couple hours later I could smell right up close and smell nothing :rofl: it could be my sense of smell though it’s really bad :man_shrugging:t3: Plus I have the tent open with lights on the entire time so could be also why? With windows wide open too

2 Likes

Which is slightly annoying as stupid moths keep coming in and getting munched by the fans spreading moth dust all over the fan leaves :rofl::roll_eyes: you’d think they learn from their dead buddies not to enter the tent by now :rofl:

You are over thinking this way to much. They do what they want, when they want. Some never have a smell as they was breed to not to. While others will smell the entire grow. Its just a roll of the dice. :+1:

My last plant you could smell 50 feet away indoors and burping you could smell it at least 25 feet away. Then I had one you could only smell 2 feet.

4 Likes

Yeahh you’re probably right bro! Worrying too much :rofl: how’s things with you brother and your docs?

1 Like

They are throwing the kitchen sink, fridge, stove, washer and dryer at me. Three different lotions and now a 3rd allergy pill and a short high dose of Prednisone.

1 Like

Ohhhh man Atleast they’re trying I suppose :sweat_smile: have they made any difference so far?

1 Like

Nope…it would be worse without all these allergy pills. There is not much known about it as its pretty rare disease. So Big Pharma knows they can’t make a profit from it. Thus there is no known medications that can work on it.

I will soldier on like I always do.

1 Like

Ahhh I get ya! That’s such a shame man! Hopefully we can find you a strain that helps you manage it a better brother :pray:t2:

1 Like

I’m not familiar with any of them, sorry. Good luck with your choices though!

1 Like

2 units per 4x4 plenty doable in right hands with right equipment. 2 units per single auto plant more difficult to swallow, but that’s a helluva plant.

Makes me wonder if this wasn’t ran on a long light schedule and stayed in veg longer than is typical from autos. Even in dialed hydroponic system that plant is huge for typical 4ish week auto that wants to transition.

2 Likes

Yeah he said he originally tried one in hydro and the results were poor, so he tried another in soil, apparently got lamp burned and everything and still pulled 900g after 11 day cure apparently! It’s really hard to believe though but me saying I think it MAY be is probably just hope as I have the same seeds :rofl:

Day 40 forbidden runtz

2 Likes

About day 38 on strawberry cheesecake (eggy smell has gone :man_shrugging:t3: No idea what that was!)

Black cherry punch Fem (have experimented topping FIMing and lollipop on this one, have no idea if I’ve done it correctly :rofl: )

2 Likes

White widow express Pink Moon baby

1 Like

You are so sweet to ask. I’d say I’m “reeling”. Not sure what to do – but VA continues to loom heavy in my brain. Thanks for caring.

1 Like

I swear – you worry more than I do and I’m the OG of worry.

1 Like