Guess who’s back…… Se7en’s back 😏

Ahhhh man! I’m glad I don’t live anywhere where we have critters like that lol, red kite birds at most :laughing:

1 Like

So I finally got the light set up, it is so bright the photos don’t do it justice, I have a good feeling about this light :crossed_fingers:t2: It’ll do for a couple maybe three plants a time? What do we reckon? I could get one more in right? Or am I just getting too greedy :laughing:

2 Likes

I never thought I had to worry about friggin bunnies seeing how I live in the city but here I am lol. They ate the tops off my sunflowers but thankfully they organic pesticide I have made also keeps bunnies away so now I will be spraying my garden area with it as well as setting up bunny traps / things to scare them off.

2 Likes

Yeahhh doesn’t sound like a bad idea tbh :laughing: cheeky little pesks :roll_eyes:

Quick question, I don’t have any ducting in the tent creating air flow atm, they’ll still be ok right? There’s plenty airflow outside the tent and inside, and when lights on I do leave a couple duct entry’s open

1 Like

Here’s my two sunflowers they sprouted couple days ago :relaxed:

3 Likes

We are getting there back on track, with humidity Atleast :laughing: but we are on day 4/5 now I believe

1 Like

Day 6 how do we think we’re looking? I hate when the leaves fold downwards like couple of them are :rofl: I know it’s probably nothing and probably OCD Trlling me “ITS NOT PERFECT!” But here goes

1 Like

@MidwestGuy @DB_Cooper @DEEPDIVERDAVE @danniep40 @kaptain3d @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Cannabian @MidwestGuy @PurpNGold74

6 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

Anyone tell me if this discolouration is okay? Or if not what it may be?

3 Likes

I’m certainly no expert but the discoloration doesn’t look too bad to me. At that stage the plan should be more focused on the roots than anything else. Just keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn’t get any worse. Keep in mind this is my humble semi newb opinion.

3 Likes

Haha no worries at all buddy thank you I’ll keep eye on them, I’m probably looking to much into it and worrying :laughing:

2 Likes

When i have plants hitting stride new growth always seems to come out a little yellow looking, but eventually goes to looking fine. I wouldn’t worry about this unless it looks worse as time goes on.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I’ll give her some time, they shot io over night! Must have went through a growth spurt last night :laughing: I love seeing that happen. The last image is of the discolouration this morning a few hours ago.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 i dunno they seem to be getting a little worse on those leaves, it may be cos I don’t have an in-line fan going or filter or anything? Hoping they’ll still be okay, considering me cherry bomb run was done in a cupboard in a third story flat these must be in a better environment

1 Like

Pretty sure temp and RH are bang on, so I’m unsure what else it could be except poor ventilation where there’s no in-line fan, so what I’ve done is got a few clip on dans outside the tent blowing fresh air into the tent and a circulating fan inside the tent blowing it about :rofl: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

One day isn’t going to change that. Wait til they pop another node or two and see if these leaves start to blend.

2 Likes

Okay brother thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

So here we are day 10 from breaking soil, one transplanted, throwing a bit of a tantrum but was quick and easy so she should recover just fine :pray:t2: Starting to come to the conclusion that 3-4 plants won’t fit in this tent :sweat_smile: oops!

Processing: 389FA350-C72E-47B0-929A-045601D165EB.jpeg…
Uploading: 1D721FE7-0701-4CC4-891C-4A9B99D1B312.jpeg…
Uploading: B600F6C5-A439-4B77-ACB9-CAEB2F8FA885.jpeg…
Uploading: A1DAE591-81FC-421A-9FCB-688CC39B7F1B.jpeg…
Uploading: 5FF1306A-4B6D-40A2-8734-94B2DDD8BA6F.jpeg…