Guess who’s back…… Se7en’s back 😏

Well, Wet maybe? Grow it out and lets see, love the anomalous.

As J. Pinkman would say “Science Beechachos”

3 Likes

I thought that too! But he’s adamant that’s weight after 11 day dry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Its a fair and reasonable thought.
Lets just drop the math out there to digest.
If the dry weight loss is assumed 75 - 80% of wet weight, what is 2lbs, 20% of…10lbs, what is 2lbs, 25% of 8lbs.

2 Likes

This was his reply to me, I kinda hope he ain’t lyin cos if so I’m planting three of them suckers in couple weeks :rofl:

1 Like

I hope he isn’t full of it either, I wanna watch you get a 8 to 10lb single plant Auto.
With some luck you’ll get some freak genetics and we all get a good show.

1 Like

We need pics! Lol :v:

2 Likes

I’ll get some :rofl:

2 Likes

I am just messing, anything is possible I mean I made it to a harvest :joy::v:

2 Likes

@GoingGreen here you go

2 Likes

That is a beast of a shrub…Lets Do this!!!

He’s go some serious training time on that to get that splay.

2 Likes

Oh my, that’s a monster :v:. Well done gettin the pics @Se7en

Probably the same guy that posted on here about 2 pounds and never responded when called out. I would bet that Dr. Bruce Bugbee himself couldn’t grow an auto that big.
I’m not buying it one bit.

Just to get one photo to do it requires way too much time than the time frame of an auto. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m not too skeptical - he used a 4x4 tent. 16 square feet at a typical max potential of 500g per 11 square feet - a heavy yield plant could do 600g - with good training and nutrients, no reason most any plant wouldn’t produce 700-900g in a 4x4. Hardest part is getting it trained well before it flowers - I would probably not embark on that journey with an auto, but more power to folks who can

2 Likes

Honestly I didn’t think it was legit but I’m starting to believe it may be, but probably including larf and crappy buds etc

We need plant pics…

EDIT: Whoops. That certainly is a monster.

1 Like

If that is real that is one hell of a job on training a plant to produce that many bud sites

2 Likes

I agree! Especially an auto! Hopefully this is FastBuds genetics at work :rofl:

This has to be the step sibling of the 36 oz guy. I’m no expert – a newbie – but I’m not buying it. Pics of it on a scale and mega hits from my White Widow might make me consider it.

EDIT: Whoops. That’s a big pantry full – Sorry still not believin’.

I’d be interested to see what the genetics company would have to say. They will be billionaires, quickly.

2 Likes

You are so funny. That’s what I say too – I made it. Don’t care if it’s .25 oz – I made it.

1 Like

Done another light defol after lights on today, don’t even look like I’ve touched her :rofl: but that’ll do! But sitrs are starting look super pretty though! One thing, close up she doesn’t have too much smell most of the time, random times she’ll give off a strong smell but other than that, not as much as I’d thought at this stage? Is that normal? @Newt @MrPeat

3 Likes