Guess who’s back…… Se7en’s back 😏

Only just getting back into it and getting ready order second batch of seeds (only just started germinating 3 of the last 8 seeds that came) :rofl:

It may also be an addiction aswell as a hobby :rofl: I’m gunna prepare my divorce plans :grin::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I here you on my wife be like who you talking to i say just my grow bros and you right it is an addiction i done ordered so many seeds.

3 Likes

Hahaha I spend so much time with them when they’re growing too :laughing:

3 Likes

Told my lady last night “im going to go check on the girls” …she was like, I thought you already fed and defolied them??? I said yah, i did, but theyre lonely so im going to sit with them and make sure theyre not lonely…she said, nice and laughed her ass off and told me to have a great time! :innocent::cowboy_hat_face::rofl::sunglasses:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: love it! They are amazing to to look at even when they’re not doing anything :grin:

1 Like

So…… the Forbidden Runtz auto I actually thought I lost, so I just chucked the pot out the tent and put it away, no light or water two days ago so I gave up on it, dig around in the pot couldn’t see it…. Anyway, I thought I’ll check the pot one more time anyway and BOOM

Looking a bit sorry and yellow, but now under some light I think she’ll be okay :pray:t2: Here is the little set up, obviously a couple things I need to get still, humidifier etc on way, but here goes :grin: let me know what you guys think

@PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower @danniep40 @MidwestGuy @Cannabian @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @CoyoteCody @patchman @CalamityJane

5 Likes

Help!!! Any advice on how to keep temp down?? I’m super panicky about this :rofl:

I don’t think they’re looking so bad, one day out the soil today, the cherry punch fem I actually dropped yesterday! :weary: on her head! :man_facepalming:t3: So hoping she’s gunna be okay, the other one (small green pot) doesn’t look so great either but she didn’t have a good start due to soil being too wet, (got too excited)

@PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @DB_Cooper @danniep40 @CoyoteCody

2 Likes

They can tolerate a bit more heat then we give them credit for….

2 Likes

I hope so! :laughing: thanks brother hope you’re well :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I will keep watching. I love me some big outdoor beauties. Nice to meet you, like your style.

2 Likes

Looks like they are coming along

Here is a chart shows heat and humidity for each stage best of luck and please keep tagging me so i can follow.

2 Likes

Wicked thanks everyone!! Soon as my humidifier is here and another fan I’ll be able sleep better at night I think :rofl:

1 Like

I grow outdoors and I mix in different soils with worm castings and bat guano in with my flower bed just to add some nuts for the girls. This year I also planted sunflowers and tomatoes in the flower bed with my pure red (CBD) and my wedding crasher (CBD) girls as they are companion plants to kind of test out how that works but they are good for you girls and will not harm or mess them up.

2 Likes

Be careful when you grow outdoors. what I mean by this is if someone is growing around you at least within a mile and they have a male plant, it can germinate yours. which you probably do not want. I had that issue last year outdoors.

2 Likes

I’m actually deciding on probably just doing 2/3 at a time in a tent :laughing: I don’t trust the uk weather at all it’s very unpredictable lol. Which is a shame cos I have also planted some sunflowers :laughing: I may test one outside but just keep it potted, I’m not sure yet

2 Likes

I think this grow I have about 10 plants and i am only planting my CBD plants (3 out of the 10) in with my sunflowers and tomatoes just to see how much of a difference it makes.

2 Likes

Wicked keep me updated on how they get on! Or tag me in your journal if you have one going for it I’ll love to watch them grow :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the tag. I don’t know much about outdoor growing, I know someone who swears by using potassium bromide everyday at the end of flower to prevent bud rot.

Someone else I knew thought it was totally unnecessary and had to throw away most of the harvest due to mold. Good luck with your grow.

2 Likes

@DB_Cooper thanks bro! Decided just keep them in tents. As I pretty much know what I’m doing there :laughing:

They’re looking much happier with their humidifier in there now :pray:t2:

1 Like

Yea, sure thing! I am on a fun journey with these ladies for sure. I will tag you when i post after a transplant I am currently trying to strengthen them inside before they go outside as well as trying to get outside ready so that I don’t have little critters mess with them. I lost a few sunflowers to bunnies.

1 Like