Guerrilla grown in Tennessee

I’m in the process of trying to do some “guerrilla growing” in East Tennessee. I was wondering what strains grow best in this climate with minimal attention(once a week)?? Highest yield possible?

1 Like

Welcome to the community!
I would look for a short flowering time strain, like gorilla glue, or any indica dominant strain.
@MattyBear @Myfriendis410 do we know anyone that is in the Tennessee area? I can’t think of any off the top of my head.

I don’t know of anyone down there now. PurpNGold74 is in Mississippi, is he not?

1 Like

He is. But I’m not sure how the climate may differ.

1 Like

Probably similar in the summer (hot and wet) but Tennessee can get cold IIRC.

1 Like

Maybe if he’s around be can offer, but he’s inside guy. @PurpNGold74

I’m in East Tennessee. Two summers ago I had Bubblegum, and northern lights outside. No issues with them.
Last summer I had white widow, northern lights, and Mother of Berries outside. Fought bud rot on all of the plants. This was mostly because of the wet summer. It rained almost every day it seemed in June and July.

I really appreciate your help. I’m in East TN too and I was wondering what climate do we have here? Not sure if its continental or temperate seems like its a bit of both. Also if you could pick the top 3 best strains to guerrilla grow here what would you pick??