Guerilla Farming Caribbean

Prepping a grow site and wondering what are the best strains for a guerilla farm in a hot, humid climate?

I have used local unidentifiable strains but want to be more specific in what i harvest and offer

3 Likes

Predominantly Sativa hybrids would be best.

My wife is from Guadeloupe, where are you at?

1 Like

Trinidad

2 Likes

Sweet.

I’m growing the super lemon haze outdoors right now, solid plant with great smell. Being a heavy leaning Sativa it would work well for you.

Also Sour Diesel has a very Sativa type growth pattern and top quality bud.

3 Likes

If that is what I smoked in Amsterdam aka the Super Lemon Haze made me feel like my head was full of electricity shooting to my finger tips. I kinda over did it. I know it had Super Lemon in the name. :+1:

2 Likes

where are u located? I had good results with Maui Wowie and want to try the Bruce Banner and Amnesia Haze next at home. For the guerilla farm I am looking for a strain that I dont need to attend to daily. Maybe just once or twice a week

1 Like

Im in southern California.

I think the humidity will be your issue, so dense Indica buds will probably get bud rot, that’s why I suggest Sativa leaning strains.

1 Like

Would Blueberry Kush work in a humid environment? I have Nirvana ones and it states a resistance to insects, mold and diseases. They don’t clarify what they mean by diseases. I have had no luck getting this Auto to break soil.

welcome, :grin: is that your photo in your avitar? is that Trinidad? :slightly_smiling_face: :wink:

yes. my photo. from an island close by

1 Like

put some photos up of that man, looks epic… :grin:

4 Likes

Epic, indeed! I have nothing to add, but welcome to ILGM :v:

1 Like

Nice gouge! I never surfed in a Trinidad, or any neighboring islands. I did get a few feet overhead surf in Port Louis, Guadeloupe.

Stoked!

1 Like

someone suggested Durban Poison or Moby Dick

2 Likes

Durban Poison is an excellent strain. I’ve never grown it, personally, but seen lots of success with it. And it’s a go to for me for migraines. Works every time, and it’s definitely on my list.

1 Like

I’ve never had DP either and have one flowering. Migraines are an issue for me too. I’ll have a good stash of DP hash here in 8 or 10 weeks.

2 Likes

I grew DP outside. Vigorous plant with dank smoke.

1 Like

I read up on DP after I had one go hermie. Apparently DP does a lot better outdoors than it does indoors.

So does Blueberry Kush according to Nirvana.