Gscx plant during 2 week flower

Can you tell me what is happening

Welcome to ILGM. Glad you dropped by. Not really sure what is going on here. Really need more information on your grow to hazard a guess.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = N/A

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH?
- Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off)?

-  Of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of dose of nutrients used? NPK?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM?

CO2?

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you.

Jerry :us::man_farmer:

Ilgm: Girl scout cookies extreme 40 plants. 100% germ

Smart pots 5 gallon indoor underground

12x17 concrete room 7ft ceiling

coco loco mix 5050 perlite

Ph 6.5

Flora trio: 1/4 cup micro. 1/4 cup bloom 1/4 cup cal mag 1/8 cup gro to 25 gallons

79° day. 74° night adequate ventilation

Green Air Purifiers Green Air Deluxe 3 Plate HEPA and Carbon Filter Alpine Air Purifier Ozone Generator

9 x king plus led 380 w avg draw
3 x Cree High Intensity 200W Full Spectrum Cob Led Grow Light
3 x light rail moves with cree led

1 Like

Dude, your set-up sounds awesome. Ok that being said, first thing I see is you water at 6.5ph in coco? That might be part of the problem. In coco, you wanna treat it like it is in hydro and water at 5.8. I try to keep mine between 5.7 and 6.0

Fill out an ILGM support ticket, so we can see what you have done and will be able to make a much more informed decision and answer to you :slight_smile:

Ok I’ll do that. It’s only on three of the plants. I should have taken better pictures. All the rest of them look great. This is my first grow. I jumped in the deep end you could say I guess. I have done alot of reading though. I will adjust the PH and see what happens. Thank You

I just did the math and WOW!! It cost you about $4 an hour to run that set-up

I’m running 90 solar panels on a 100 foot lo g building that I got off ebay for $1600.

Sorry I didn’t get back to you. My health problems were forcing me to take care of them first.

1. pH was my number one question. 6.5 for Coco is a bit high.
  2. RH and amount of air circulation. If the air inside the grow space is not circulating freely, you can come up with a lot of problems with leaves sitting on top of each other and having mold/fungus problems as well as little critters. Always have a fan moving the air inside your grow space.
  3. As you said, a little better pictures of the plants would have helped too.

Try adjusting you pH and seeing if that doesn’t help. Jerry :us: :man_farmer:

I did have a question. What about moving the plants outside during the day for natural sunlight? I have them all on 4 wheel carts so they can be moved and I can easily roll them outside daily for sunlight.

When you do that, people say to hardin them off- meaning a couple hours of direct sunlight a day to let plant get used to it. I’ve never done this myself and have never had a problem. But, yes you can do that

i have seen several people do that. That is a considerable amount of work moving 40 plants daily for 3-5 months. Something to consider.

Also, I would isolate the three offending plants. MUCH better to loose three plants than the whole crop. If things get better they can go back in the “general population” again.

Hope this helps. I’ll be watching this grow. I want to see how it goes. Jerry :us: :man_farmer: