GSC X Auto Quad-fold, w/ single spire rooted top

3 week old +/- GSC X, topped and quad-fold tie and tops being rooted for single spire.
Topped at 3 / 4 to save nodes 2 & 3 for quad ties, nodes 4-5-6+ in a A-garden used as a rooter for single spire. Rooting in a bath of very dilute nutes and 5 drops of Tribus.

Yes one appears to have had a little Ca issue on a 3leaf, prior to transplant.

6 Likes

Growing cannabis is so fascinating and fun :laughing::grin:

6 Likes

Day 22: No apparent topping shock new growth as expected, Adjust pins and arm heights bringing Node 2 lowers to height of Node 3, and lop off node 1. Tiny bracts/stigmas at each node today. Start full strength nutes with microbe innoculations from here to end. No nubs on the rooting yet, although it continues growing.

2 Likes

Both exhibitionists are showing, pistils out and no signs of slowing.

Your pizza is served. Out to nodes 4+ on the bondage tied arms, gonna drop light intensity to get a little stretch on node length

4 Likes

Day 25: Structure set! Now only some defol. and LST for a while

And cuttings showing first root bumps today, be a few days yet, maybe a week.

3 Likes

Day 28: She’s at ~32 inner nodes now, time for some stretch, main stem is 1/2" and corking.

Cuttings finally showed 1/4" roots, Tribus/Recharge dip, in full strength nute dampened soil. Lets see what a week brings.

3 Likes

Day 31: Little defoliation and adjust ties update

Cleaned up ready for prom

She’s now over 30 , we can get look under the dress

Do you feel that…ohh shit…OooooAhhAhhAhht …Down with the Thickness

5 Likes

Day 34: 5 weeks from seed. Starting to show preflower, finished structure just in time.

Lots of bud-sites developing, still have to supercrop the 4 mains but no one is racing just yet. Time to start with silica in her feed.

Chubby, still squat and thick. I Like Big Buds and I cannot Lie. You other brothers cant deny.

6 Likes

Slightly in love with this thread

2 Likes

I’m a photo guy. Just trying to see how far I can push the “Dont do this or that” to autos and document so folks can see an example of when All shit goes wrong! fingers crossed.

4 Likes

I think my favorite part of this gardening is that there are so few black and white rules.

4 Likes

Day 40: Hello dankness’s, my young friends, I’ve come to talk with you again

Because a vision softly creeping, Better not have Left its seeds while I was sleeping

And the many budded vision that was planted in my brain, yes, it Still remains

Within the sound of silence & screenless scrogs

8 Likes

Day 40 Cont.: Understructure shots. Time to start thinning the lower 40.

Thick like brick.

6 Likes

Day 41: Rez bump 3gal 1.8EC @ 5.7 - Add 1 gal 1.8EC 4-35-26 5ml CaMg

1 Like

Day 45: from seed: Rez dump and change approx 1.5gal a day at 1400ppm I think I posed my EC # above off, at next rez top-up Ill go in with the 4-35-26 to bump the PK of the Jacks.

Still need to clear out the lower 40, she’s

Finally showed up to the party, likely just a wallflower, we’ll let her tag along like little sister.

This Little Piggy, she gonna go to market.

7 Likes

Day 48: Photo update. Rez upped 3.5 gal 1400ppm 5.7, Tribus/recharge added topside.!

Was hoping to get a little stretch, must’ve missed my window. Time will tell

Nice thin sativa leaves, showing the durban

Way to early to be looking, but playing with Macro on my phone.

8 Likes

Not bad! Are these the ones you were referring to the smell?? Just wait til they’re at like week 6 of flower. Mine were on the far side of my backyard, and I could pull up from the store and smell them out front.

4 Likes

Yes, just slight mint at this point, but sticky as all, only 7weeks from seed, so in reality 5 weeks +/- from seedling.

3 Likes

That’s awesome. That minty smell will hang around, but wait for that straight bud stank! It went away after cut and dry and is coming back. Your trichomes are almost stacking on each other. Very nice!!!

3 Likes

Day 52: Everyone loves Baby Pics.

ToobTops and BellBottoms

Special Export and a Doob.

8 Likes