Gsc, pinapple haze, bluetooth, cheese autos

@Dr.DankThumb420

I want to do one more but I’m going to pass. I think I have enough to last me till I can get setup in new house and get a harvest in. Here’s a couple of pics of the last ones that’ll grow in this house.

Bluetooth

Cheese

3 Likes

Looking Good. Im also moving houses.

2 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420

I moved one of my GSC to the tent for 2-3 darkness then trim her up.

Also shut down one of the two remaining tents to save on power and also no need to run both when all for plants that’s left can fit in one.

This is the last for this house and can’t wait for new beginnings in new house. But please stay tune for the remainder of this grow.

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @peachfuzz

5 Likes

I’m tuned in brother :wink::v::bear:

2 Likes

Anyone up for a little session at 11am this morning. I don’t feel like going to the store to get blunts. So I pulled out my old TOPS 100mm cigs and stuffed with greencrack and blue dream.

1 greencrack
2 blue dream
3 mixture of greencrack and blue dream

5 Likes

Definitely sticking around, congrats on the chop and the new place!

2 Likes

That GSC is lovely; nice job!

2 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420
my new rolling tray came today check it out inspired by your raw airplane tray

3 Likes

Thats pretty sick man

1 Like

So did you re create the joint ? Lol

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420

I’m waiting on the raw lean papers should be here tomorrow. I saw on amazon you can order a kit that has all kind of sizes and the ones that’s on your tray

1 Like

Whats it called?

@Dr.DankThumb420

Here’s a couple pics with the tray and the paper kit

1 Like

Good morning fellas growers/smokers/friends. I hope you are having a wonderful start to your day mid day evening or night depending on which part of the world you are in. I was just wondering how much green I have on hand and I’m shocked but not shocked but I have over 2lbs on hand plus I have 5 plants yet to be cut down trimmed dried and cured. Here’s a list

@MattyBear @Dr.DankThumb420 @dbrn32 @peachfuzz @Myfriendis410

5 Likes

Outstanding!

1 Like

Hey the picture shows up now

1 Like

Got a nice personal weed pantry!

3 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 @dbrn32 @MattyBear @peachfuzz @Myfriendis410 @raustin

Gm to all the weed smokers one of my babies met her demise today and here are a few photos

8 Likes

Sure does look good. Nice

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful plant brother :fist::v:

2 Likes