Gsc, pinapple haze, bluetooth, cheese autos

Im in. Im gonna smoke some black widow and blue dream.

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420

Here’s a little pic of what’s going on my blunt

Also did a little cola size comparison check it out

This next one is so heavy it’s leaning over but I got the shot for you

16mins till smoke session any and all welcome to join at 530pm eastern on 1-15-19

3 Likes

Weeds on blunt and glass of water ready. Also a bubba kush nug for later today

2 Likes

She’s rolled and ready. Pen is there to show size

1 Like

Yes yes yes it’s fired up

@Dr.DankThumb420

2 Likes

Let’s get it fellas! Got some Sour Diesel loaded up :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::dash::dash::dash::v::bear:

4 Likes

I was too lazy to roll a blunt at the moment haha

2 Likes

It’s all good my man you at the party

2 Likes

Had some complications but its always time to smoke.

Black Widow in the bubbler and on the grinder. Strawberry Cough on left wing, Blue Dream on the right wing. Banana Smash Swisher.

Blue Dream

StrawBerry Cough

Black Widow

Pre Mix. All 3 flavs. Strawberry top, Blue dream middle, Black Widow bottom.

Grinded down and mixed.

Rolled with extra for the bubbler.

Ready

3 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420

Wow aren’t you showing out with the left wing and right wing then the bubbler and then mixing all three. I’m going to be honest I thought the airplane blunt was actually a blunt itself because the swisher wasn’t that much smaller than the picture. I’m high right now but nice choice and selection you have there they look great

2 Likes

Yeah a blunt like that would be nice haha. Its supposed to be a airplane joint lol. It was a good mix. Very flavorful. Getting low on many flavors so its nice to be able to mix it

2 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420

I just placed this order for these items and hopefully I can recreate that blunt that in your rolling tray.

2 Likes

Nice. I currently have 10 diff kinds of paper.
Look up the challenge cone. I believe it takes like a quarter pound of weed or something crazy like that. Its like a 24x24 inch paper. They also have a few other smaller sizes, like the one pictured on my tray. They have various sizes at my local shop. The challenge cone is like 25 bucks i think

2 Likes

This mornings photo opp after a little leaf defoliation

@MattyBear @Dr.DankThumb420 @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

I’ll go out on a limb and guess you’re still happy with lights. Those are some very hard looking colas

2 Likes

Nice man looking good.

3 Likes

@dbrn32

I love them and wouldn’t change or go any other route. Best paurchase for this hobby I made by far.

@Dr.DankThumb420

Just trying to grow some good weed and have the few people I smoke with like my shit. That’s all

3 Likes

sounds about right. As long as YOU like it right lol

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420

True you know it always taste good to me but I feel I’m a good judge when I do offer to friends. I explain what it does to me and how I feel it smokes.

1 Like

Yeah same. Im eager to drop some more beans.