GSC, Gorilla glue, 2 Bruce B auto grow

Looks great so far! Seems like you have ‘the touch’.

I just purchased this variety pack and will be growing one of each plant in about a month or so…definitely watching!

Happy growing, bro…

1 Like

@IP54 watch the GSC, you’ll be unleashing a monster, close to 4ft already standing straight up if I hadn’t tied her down, gorilla glue would of been bigger but a tiny stalk snap about 1/2 into slowed her down a day or two, the 2 Bruce’s were slower out the gate but are coming around, all and all think it’s a damn good purchase

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! Sounds like I definitely have to tune up my LST skills with the GSC.

Girls are getting huge, fired up 2 more cfl’s today

3 Likes

Roughly 50 days on #1 GGA, #2 GSC, 40 days #3,4 BrBan

3 Likes

3 Likes

Late to the party but set to watching.

2 Likes

Update on the girls

2 Likes

Feeling tropical when its 27degrees 10ft away

1 Like

#1GG, #2GSC, #3BruceB, Week 3ish on flower, got side tracked :joy:, will post #4 tomorrow

3 Likes

@Nicky, @Not2Sure is there a thread on the auto pots y’all are using, I’ll be out of pocket for a few days and wanting to try them, any info is much appreciated

1 Like

@Not2SureYet

My guide is here

Oue grow off is here

1 Like

Awesome thx @Nicky, I will be gone for 15days at a time, will this pose a problem for the wife checking them and doing what she can

You work in oil to?
Or mining or what?

I have 30 Gallon reservoirs, I run 2-4 plants per reservoir.
Doeends on factors but if you get a big reservoir or tie the line of two 30g together. You can feed Jack’s and just have her PH it once a week.

This is why I want to run a Jack’s vs my chemgro, if I can get the same or better results without changing the ratios and ppm every week then I’m gonna grow with Jack’s going forward.
I just need to run a test next grow

1 Like

Yeah oil/gas west Texas @Nicky I will definitely be asking lots of questions moving forward once I get them, probably even add wife for forum, I just can’t stomach the thought of losing one of the girls

1 Like

I work as a private contractor paramedic for Alberta energy companies. I work 2 out 1 in as well. You should read my threads

well the wife didn’t do to bad while I was gone, just shows how tough they are, they are still alive and stinkin :joy:

3 Likes

Bro…those are very impressive! Great job by the both of you!!!

2 Likes

Long time no see, I’m back, lost my 10 gga, 8 gsce, managed to salvage a few bba due to low temps(heater shut off mysteriously for 6days with -15 temps, got 30 strawberry kush in auto xl pots going will update soon.

2 Likes