• Temps; Day 65. Night 70
  • Humidity; Day 50 Night 60
  • Ventilation system; 4in ex, 2 10in osc
  • Humidifiers/dehumidifiers not used
  • Co2; No
1 Like

@Hellraiser, @Ah-hee, @Pinboy, @Nicky, @chelle, @Not2SureYet, @Covertgrower

3 Likes

Dropped 3 Nov 6th, didn’t think the Bruce B was gonna make it dropped another both off and running, it’s the smaller ones in the pics

2 Likes

Roughly 40days above ground, both Bruce B’s are a little behind

5 Likes

Can you tell us a little bit more about your space and your plan for humidty?
Do you intend to run below 50% RH and just chaulk that up to the cost of the way things are or are you going to stick with a VPD chart and raise you humidity thus you have built the space to handle 75% humidity.
I ask because in a non tent environment one has to be careful with the humidity and the fact that fungi & mold are bound to happen if a space is not purposely built in mind.

2 Likes

Looks good.

1 Like

@Nicky, the space was built to handle upper ranges, it is a 12ft by 12ft by 10ft, humidity is easily managed especially in the winter months, have lowered humidity due to stage of plants, haven’t had an issue yet with mold or any fungus knock on wood

2 Likes

Lookin great for 40 days! Just using lst?

@Pinboy yeah I’ll get a better up close pic

2 Likes

Nice grow room, looks good!

1 Like

3 Likes

#1pic Gorilla Glue, #2pic Girlscoutcookie, #3,#4 Bruce B, seem to be liking the soil mix.

Looks great so far! Seems like you have ‘the touch’.

I just purchased this variety pack and will be growing one of each plant in about a month or so…definitely watching!

Happy growing, bro…

1 Like

@IP54 watch the GSC, you’ll be unleashing a monster, close to 4ft already standing straight up if I hadn’t tied her down, gorilla glue would of been bigger but a tiny stalk snap about 1/2 into slowed her down a day or two, the 2 Bruce’s were slower out the gate but are coming around, all and all think it’s a damn good purchase

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! Sounds like I definitely have to tune up my LST skills with the GSC.

Girls are getting huge, fired up 2 more cfl’s today

3 Likes

Roughly 50 days on #1 GGA, #2 GSC, 40 days #3,4 BrBan

3 Likes

3 Likes

Late to the party but set to watching.

2 Likes