GSC (Girl Scout Cookies)

My leaves are yellowing and dying from the bottom of the branch to the tip. I though I over watered but this is my 3rd week waiting to water again.
It’s in a lowes 5g bucket.
I have (1) 100 watt led blue bulb
& (1) 60 watt led blue bulb.

I did have a 300 watt led light but I felt like it was bleaching the leaves.

If you haven’t watered in 3 weeks water right now and then we’ll talk …are you kidding me three weeks??

And you need to put your light back, you’re not “bleaching” your leaves, your leaves are yellow because you’re not feeding it enough, fill out a support ticket and we’ll get you back on track !

• best wishes
3 Likes

Support ticket?

Yes they are somewhere on the main page I would post one for you but I’m not exactly sure where they are even after all this time it asks specific information like what you’re feeding PPM pH excetera that way people can assess what’s going on and help you better

1 Like

I couldn’t find it it’s on the main page with the rules and regulations and I honestly can never find it but looking at your plant first of all please feed it nutes and pH that to 6.5, I would add calcium mag as well

That will hold you over for a while and then we can get your support ticket hopefully and then hopefully help

1 Like

@Paranorman, and @RKIP,

I added a few links that may help

Will

http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/guides/

http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/marijuana-grow-bible

Copy/Paste: This “Support Ticket” Into Your Forum Post.
Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You 

We Had A Previous Support Ticket Posted, But Lost It During The "Da

have this older more detailed support ticket that I saved and added to awhile back:

Fill out a “Support Ticket”

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted

in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or
Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you 

~MacG

1 Like

I had a lot of trouble with a 600 watt LED. Because light is so focused I ended up placing them over 30" away and then I started seeing some good results. Leaves looked like yours in spots and spotting was inconsistent and not only at tops before moving light.