GSC Extreme Results

Hey guys, I currently have 2 GSCX starting in their solo cups. Just wanted to see what your guy’s experiences is with this strain. Hard to get a ton of info on it but was wondering what kind of harvest and quality of bud these seeds have produced for you guys. Pictures of your results would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I grew the auto version.
Easy grow, about 2.5 ounces dry with no issues along they way.
I am a novice grower so I didn’t even try to increase yield with any LST or other manipulation.

Growing one now, but just switched her to flower, so still have a lot of time.

5 Likes

Welcome! I think GSCX is pretty popular on here - so info won’t be a problem.
Your harvest is going to depend on a lot of things. You need to share info on your set up, lights, soil, enclosure size and nutrients etc. to get any meaningful comment.

Again, welcome!

EDIT:
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

2 Likes

I’m actually growing (2) Purple Punch from BF and (2) GSCX from ILGM. I am one week in from seed.

Specs for this grow:
4x4 grow tent
7 gal smart pots
Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil Mixed with 25% Perlite
Fox Farm Trio Nutes + Cal Mag
(2) HLG 260w R spec LED
Inline fan with carbon filter for ventilation
Temperature will range from 68-75 degrees
Humidity is around 50-60% currently
No CO2 being added, should I be supplementing?

4 Likes

Awesome! Not my area - but @Davyg @Covertgrower @Dman1969 @dbrn32 would be in a much better position to help you out.

Will be watching.

1 Like

Never really been a fan of the cookies strains I’ve sampled, so haven’t been inclined to try growing it.

Looks like you’re starting with the right equipment, nice work.

3 Likes

Yup nice setup. Im not a huge fan of GSC strains neither. But i have quite a few growing now i hope will change my opinion… best of luck and hope u enjoy your grow!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I’ve never grown any of the cookies. Favourite of mine is Purple bud from Sensi. Nice purple buds with a heavy yield

2 Likes

Yield isn’t always the best, but the flavor/terpene profile is there.

3 Likes

Sorry but I haven’t tried that strain yet but may in the future! Happy growing and keep on keeping on!!! :v::call_me_hand: ps good setup also!

1 Like