GSC Extreme, GG4 and Bruce Banner Auto from ILGM

@CbertLikesDank I think your plants may be close to done for. You may want to harvest. As already said by others, anymore stress is going to have a negative impact on your harvest. It’s really hard to tell what they look like in the burple light.

Also, ave you tried starting your own journal perhaps? Lots more growers can see your journal over posts on another thread. It also helps the op not have to go through too much clutter to find any information in their own thread. You can simply tag other growers by using the @ and their handle.

1 Like

Hey guys so I established it was 100% nutrient overdose. Damn shit was strong hadn’t even given em that much!

TDS/pH DATA:
upon watering to runoff…
Ppk: TDS of 1986 ppm!!
G13: TDS of 2004bppm!!

So both these were very high. At least it’s nice when science and data confirm suspicions. I flushed them until each plant was down to about 90p-1000 ppm and only reg h2p since. However they are not recovering well at all. G 13 has new lower green foliage growing on lower branches but top half of buds fried and dry. Ppk the whole thing is dry from top to bottom and doesn’t seem to be coming back. Some slight green foliage at bottom.

Have some pics in reg light from couple days ago…may have to chop?? Does it do any hurry to keep them in ground for Trichomes to be right first and see if anything comes along? The 3rd plant, GSCE is doing great despite slightly high ppm but very strong great.

Pics fr9m ppk cpl days ago.

Pics from
g13 cpl days ago…

Hey guys so I established it was 100% nutrient overdose. Damn shit was strong hadn’t even given em that much!

TDS/pH DATA:
upon watering to runoff…
Ppk: TDS of 1986 ppm!!
G13: TDS of 2004bppm!!

So both these were very high. At least it’s nice when science and data confirm suspicions. I flushed them until each plant was down to about 90p-1000 ppm and only reg h2p since. However they are not recovering well at all. G 13 has new lower green foliage growing on lower branches but top half of buds fried and dry. Ppk the whole thing is dry from top to bottom and doesn’t seem to be coming back. Some slight green foliage at bottom.

Have some pics in reg light from couple days ago…may have to chop?? Does it do any hurry to keep them in ground for Trichomes to be right first and see if anything comes along? The 3rd plant, GSCE is doing great despite slightly high ppm but very strong great.

Pics fr9m ppk cpl days ago.

1 Like

Yeah man I posted some in reg light couple days ago. I’m afraid two are done for. G13 and ppk. GSCE bounced right back.

GSCE…8 weeks.

2 Likes

Your auto yield will be affected big time

They look like they are dead

1 Like

Your recent pics looks bone dry. What is your water schedule like? And how much are you giving? They also look severely underfed. The pics from a couple of days ago, I’m sorry to say, look like they’re toasy.

Also, I encourage that you start your own journal/thread. I’m not sure where Jigga is at, busy I’m sure and going to post some monster pics soon, but you will have much better response creating your own new topics. More growers see newly created topics than older personal threads.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks a lot guys. They were doing great until the total nutrient fry it seems.

Been watering about 1/4 gal every 2 days. Only give 1/2 strength nutrients twice (I didn’t get them until a week later into flowering than wanted).

So should I just chop the toasted ppk and buds that are toasted on g13?? And dry them out and cure? So upset. Don’t know if it was a water main flush that was done recently as well in my neighborhood and had been using tap water.

What’s up growmies here’s a few pics out of my super mix pack first grow bout 9 weeks in

1 Like

1 Like

I am doing ilgm auto mix pack of girl scout cookies gorilla glue and Bruce banner too. Planted in 5 gallon pots in 5×4 under 2 marshydro tal1000 LEDs. Great run great genetics. Good choice and good luck

2 Likes

Thanks brother

1 Like

Beautiful work fellas the both of yall. Those buds look great!

Thanks man