So what am I doing wrong? Why are leaves yellowing and some are purple and really droopy
Welcome to the forum! Some really good growers on here tons of info! First thing your gonna wanna do is fill out a support ticket the best you can, it will help everybody better understand the situation and decipher what the issue is.
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Purple is fine it just means it got a chill that shifted their color, the yellow is probably from nitrogen deficiency (most likely )I’m also seeing some possible cal mag deficiency so possibly nute lockout and they’re droopy because their probably thirsty since they’re flowering so hard
I’m leaning towards a lock out of nitrogen and phosphorus… probably a PH lockout or salt build up. Depending on your nite regiment, I’m not positive let’s see what someone else says.
Edit: what green said haha
Ok so I’m seeing a nutrient overdose on your yellowing/purple plants, which, also have the droop. I’m assuming you are asking about the leaf droop because your watering and they aren’t going back up. I can’t tell 100% by the pic, but if your leaves are totally limp it’s underwatering, but if they are firm and just angled downward then that’s overwatering. Looks like maybe your plants were not draining well or drinking fast enough and they accumulated moisture and nutrients and the over-abundance locked them out which caused them to turn purple/yellow.
Your def on to something I’m just now seeing some tip burn now whether that is recent or not could decipher either way definitely locking out nitrogen and phosphorus… and now I’m leaning towards lockout caused by salt build up if salts are being used, if it was nute over dose the tip burn would steadily increase up the leafs wouldn’t it? So we would be seeing more dried crunchy nute burn than just deficiencies IMO my best guess as of now is if he is using say FF nutes he hasn’t flushed or missed a flush or didnt flush properly and has a mass of salt choking out the roots/ I guess we will know more when the support ticket gets filled out!
- What strain EGSC autoflower, Seed bank ILGM
- Method: coco coir
- Vessels: fabric pots 3 gallon
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff, never tested
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable- was using old fox farm trio, big bloom, tiger bloom, grow big.
- Light system- bestva full spectrum 1200 watt
- Temps; Day 70°f-75°f, Night 68°f- 72°f
- Humidity; Day 46%-55%, Night 42%-50%
- Ventilation system; Yes, 6" ac infinity, Size
- AC yes, and had a De-humidifier but need a smaller one cause of heat.
- Co2; Yes, exhale 365 bag
Autoflower says 8 weeks from seed to flower, they were seedlings on aug 3 so they should be done soon right? But they don’t look ready…
Yeah you might be on to something because they don’t have anywhere to drain out. I have the coco coir with a pearlite mix of about 50-50 and about a 2" layer of clay pebbles for better drainage.