GSC Extreme Auto

Nice, thanks @kellydans. I appreciate all the tips and info. So u think for 4 weeks and 2 days, she’s about where she should be? Size wise I mean?

1 Like

Got a nice microscope so I can look at my girl and see how those hairs look up close. $41.99 off Amazon if anyone is in need of one. Don’t go cheap, u always get what u pay for in my opinion.

1 Like

Looks like a nice scope. Plants Healthy it will double in size once it starts to flower and hits the stretch mode.

1 Like

@kellydans we’re at 4 weeks and 4 days, I think the nutes in the soil are finally going because I have not seen any yellow tips or spots on the leaves until today. I watered her at 6am as soon as the light turned on cuz she was bone dry. I’m going to have to start nutes this week I’m guessing

1 Like

She still looks great, The little minute burn on the tip of the leaf would be from the nutrients in the soil. I agree 4 to 5 weeks soil is depleted and you will need to start feeding at half dose. :v:

1 Like

I just watered her today, so I should wait until she dries out and then feed right?

1 Like

Can I trim these? They’re covering a couple of bud sites. I already chopped them when I fimmed her, can I just finish the job?

Chop Chop…but since your only in preflower, I’d leave the solar panels… Choice is yours.

1 Like

Maybe a tuck then?

1 Like

Yeah or bend em away from what your concerned about below. Practice the pinch for later LST confidence.

1 Like

Fair enough, sounds good to me

1 Like

First time ever pruning any type of plant. I think I did good, I hope so anyway. I made sure to clean and sterilize the shears before I cut anything at all. I stood away from big leaves and mostly got rid of the bottom feeders. I kept it to a minimum too and only chopped a little bit off so I didn’t shock her too much or chop anything significant.

I fed her for the first time two nights ago. Today makes exactly five weeks since I planted her. I’m gonna water her tomorrow, I was able to pH the water and the gallon with the nutes, but both meters no longer work thanks to someone else using them, so I have my new ones arriving tomorrow. My new HD 1080P microscope should be here any minute though. I feel like she looks a little hungry or something, I don’t know. I’ve never dealt with plants in any way before this. I used half of what was recommended for each gallon, and I used half a gallon with a little pH’d water before feeding her. She’s feeling a little light when I lift her, but I know she’s gonna be dry tomorrow. Any thoughts or suggestions at all is appreciated. The soil has finally been depleted of all nutrients and I’m nervous I’m gonna mess this plant up so if u see anything that looks bad or wrong, please let me know. I also have the light set to 75% and it’s exactly 18" away from the top of the canopy. It’s a 150 watt LED TS 1000 full spectrum light with warm and cool white light, 18 red and 6 infrared lights.

1 Like

@JiggaMan1987 Plant looks healthy keep up the good work !

1 Like

Hey looking good, keep up good work.

1 Like

Thanks y’all, I appreciate it. Gonna water her either tomorrow or the next and Sunday I’m gonna feed her again. Using half the dose seems to be ok for her. The tips that got yellow are a little greener, I’m thinking her next feeding should hopefully get those leaves a solid green again

1 Like

@kellydans @Borderryan22 @MidwestGuy can I snip any of the leaves in these pics?

I’ve already done some pruning, and idk if I can snip some of these thicker branches with buds at the tips?

1 Like

I would personally leave them as they aren’t covering any growth and they aren’t far from full flower. Others may have different opinions tho

2 Likes