GSC Extreme Auto

You are doing a fine job , keep up the good work plant looks great.

1 Like

@MidwestGuy @kellydans thanks for answering all of my questions. I’ve had the fan in there the whole time, it’s just the first time I actually taped it on the pole and was able to have it actually hit the plant and not just moving air around. Sorry if I’m bugging y’all, I know I’m asking alot today. I got a new job the day after she sprouted so I wasn’t able to start my grow journal from day one like I wanted and I’ve just been watering her and coming home at the end of the day either right before the light shuts off, or right after. One last question today and I swear I’m done. Should I be bottom feeding at any point? Ive been told it’s good for the roots and all I have to do is fill up the tub I have the bucket in now with about 2" of water and just sit the pot in the water. What do u guys think about bottom feeding? Unnecessary? Just another chore for not much results?

1 Like

No. Let the soil dry out between waterings. Bottom feeding is definitely not good for cannabis roots, which need wet/dry cycles.

Soak the soil, let the soil dry out, then repeat.

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t bottom feed. I stick to my old habits.

1 Like

Sounds good to me, I wasn’t too big on just letting my fabric pot sit in a tub of water anyway, was just curious enough to ask cuz they mentioned it being good for roots and I’m as green as the plants I’m growing when it comes to gardening. I appreciate all the help and info, very much so honestly. I luv smoking weed and always have since day one. But these days, it’s actually become a medicinal aid too in a few ways so I just wanna make sure I’m doing things right. It’s definitely become a hobby I like to do tho, I wish I had more time in the day to chill with her and really study her and try figuring out what she needs, so this forum is everything for me right now.

1 Like

@kellydans please tell me I did it right. I dipped the snips in 91% isopropyl alcohol and rinsed em with warm water and then I snipped in one shot. Really hoping I did it right.

1 Like

Time Will tell you will have 2 main colas or 4
2 with a top
4 with a FIM

Ok, but even if I did it wrong, it won’t die will it? Now it’s just a matter of either having 2colas or4?

1 Like

Yes ,Good either way . Plant will be fine

1 Like

@kellydans oh nice, I thought it would be the end of my plant if I snipped it wrong. So happy u mentioned it to me now. Thanks again. Super excited to see how she reacts

1 Like

Fimmed three days ago, she seems to have taken it well. She’s a lil bushier today and there’s already growth again where I snipped her. This plant is such a soldier.

I think I followed your advice and things have worked out so far so good but I didn’t use any cal/mag. (I think it’s a good) the thing I see here. He didn’t start off with a small container for the seedling he just went right for the big pot. I don’t know why I didn’t consider doing that.

This is how she looks this morning

She’s exactly one month old today. I know she’s a lil tiny for four weeks, that’s cuz she was transplanted after only three days, and then I fimmed her four days ago. Apart from that, I’d say, this GSC Extreme auto is an absolute beast.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to run out and get garden wire yet. These big fan leaves have been covering these bud sites for a couple days. I stuck some cable ties in the soil, wrapped a little wire from the bread bag on the tie, and it’s holding the leaves in place so the sites can get light. My question is, is this ok to do?

I know it’s obv not the right garden wire like I need, but the way the leaves kind of bend downwards, will this be ok? Or should I not be doing this to the leaves?

@MidwestGuy @kellydans @Borderryan22 @PurpNGold74 sorry to bug u guys. Just need to know if this makeshift lst I’m incorporating is ok to do?

@Braadbuds4life420 @Wyldepurplewizard @Kingkupa looking for anybody who can give me a quick answer. I made some makeshift LST zip ties, just want to know if these are ok? Should I not be bending the stems this way, is it too much after fimming a few days ago?

1 Like

Nah that’s fine just don’t let it grow to long and allow what ties you’re using to cut the plant. Looks :+1:!!

1 Like

@Braadbuds4life420 thanks for responding bro. I wasn’t planning on even doing any LST but I could see those fan leaves covering the site directly under them. I wanted to pluck em but I figured that is probably not at all what I should do :joy: u think after a couple days I should stop and focus on another spot?