GSC Extreme Auto

@kellydans @Kingkupa ok, damn thanks for all the info, seriously. Y’all just answered my only questions as of this moment that I had. I appreciate it for real. I’m going to be using Fox Farm Trio Liquid Soil nutrients, any tips about these at all? It’s the grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom

1 Like

I will say this Start out by using less than recommended dosage See how the plant responds. Less is usually better. I am a guy that don’t like to burn my plants up.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 that hero pack looks nice. I luv Skywalker, I’ve never tried black widow tho. That should def be a fun pack to grow. I personally luv any Diesel strains so I’m really looking forward to trying the Bruce Banner once it’s done. That won’t be for a while though. I’m curious to see how that widow turns out tho. I just found a pack on here that has LA Confidential, idk if u have ever tried it, but do if u ever have an opportunity. It’s become one of my top 3 strains since I tried it a few months back and ILGM has their own of course and I’m sure it’s good. I’ve actually spoken to a few friends who grow, I never bothered to ask where they got their seeds from, but all of them have told me they have tried ILGM and it’s either their favorite bank to use, or it’s between ILGM and DNA. My closest friend has told me that he only orders from ILGM though, and that’s after years of using DNA genetics. He finally tried ILGM and said he fell in luv cuz he finally found a bank that is honest about how good or not good their product is, they replace what doesn’t pop without issues, and the final product is always top shelf compared to any other stuff he’s grown. I’m gonna eventually give DNA a try down the line, but ILGM is my go-to and always will be as far as I’m concerned

@kellydans yeah I was planning on using 1/4 of the recommended dosage for the first two weeks of flowering, then 1/3 for another two weeks, and then 1/2 for the remainder until I flush for the last two weeks. Think that sounds logical? Or u think I should be using even less?

1 Like

This is how she’s looking this morning. 3weeks and 3days in. Does this look about right as far as her growth and where she should be by this point? Like I said, I transplanted her after 3 days and I know that stunted her growth for at least a few days I would imagine, but does she honestly look like she should by this point in the game. Again, today makes exactly 3weeks and 3days

4 Likes

I have not used the Fox farm trio line. When I hit flowering stage I’m usually at full dosage. Let’s tag in @Oldguy For more info on Fox farm dosage.

2 Likes

Plant looks great , healthy an leafs standing straight out.

1 Like

U see those leaves at the very bottom, the two very bottom leaves? Should I pluck those?

1 Like

No , they will eventually die and fall off.

1 Like

I’ve bought from one other bank. I’m still pretty new to it, but I know as far as customer care, and germ rate, and pretty much everything in the process, ILGM is A1. Super fast responses from customer service. Quick delivery. The other I ordered from had decent enough customer service, but has an 80% guarantee. I’ve had one seed make it that just started flowering, and hasn’t had anything but 3 point leaves. Short too. Really short. I’m not growing outside again. For a long time at least. Too much to deal with. I’m going to start indoors as soon as I finish the 2 outside. Should be chopping in time to spread some Christmas cheer.

2 Likes

@kellydans ok thanks. I’m so tempted to just pluck em off for sum reason :joy:

1 Like

@Borderryan22 really? So u would say that it’s easier to grow indoors? I always thought it would be the opposite.

1 Like

And yeah I definitely hear u on them being quick to respond. That’s not a lie :joy:.I had a question for them, I emailed them and expected to hear back within a week or two, they messaged me back like an hour later. And my order got here a day early. And so far I’m 1 for 1 as far as germinating

2 Likes

I haven’t grown indoors yet. All my issues wer environmental. Heavy rain. Animals. Bugs. Heat (95°f+ for weeks). A stray cat sprayed one in preflower and the whole plant wilted like lettuce overnight. Changing humidity levels throw off waterings schedules. Now I’m having to move them around more because the sun follows a much lower path. I can control the environment inside much better. I only had deficiencies at the very end, which are expected in the last couple of weeks.

1 Like

Now, it’s just up to you. The further along you get it’s like they kind of start telling you what they need.

2 Likes

Oh damn, yeah, maybe indoors is the way to go. I never really considered all of the uncontrollable things nature can throw at u. Do u have a grow tent for when u move indoors? What’s ur set-up?

@Borderryan22 I recommend this to any of my friends who tell me they’re interested in starting to grow their own. This is the exact kit I ordered a while back. I recommend using their site directly because it’s actually less expensive than ordering the kit on Amazon believe it or not, and alot of people who ordered it from Amazon said that the light they got is different than the light shown and advertised, alot of TS600 lights instead of the TS1000 like it’s supposed to be

1 Like

That’s a good price. I’m looking into a 2x4. I want 2 plants and I’m going to have to train Skywalker OG because it gets tall.

1 Like

King kupa could you send me a way to see your pictures of your gsce. I have five going in a ocean forest, happy frog on the top three quarters of the dirt and about two inches of sohum on the bottom. I’m using a spider farmer s4000 led. And have only gave them stump tea in my water ph down to 5.5 NEED YOUR ADVICE! What kinda lights u running also?

@Borderryan22

1 Like