GSC Extreme Auto

Amazing bro
Keep up the good work and effort
Happy growing

1 Like

@kellydans @merlin44 @Ussi @Borderryan22 @CC_Mo

Just some recent pics from earlier today.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Getting reeeeal close in there!

3 Likes

Yeah she is. What a gorgeous plant she turned into. I’m in luv with these colors she’s showing me. The buds got some purp in em and alot of leaves and sugar leaves are showing color too. I luv this plant.

3 Likes

Good morning @JiggaMan1987 ! Plant looking good , How many weeks from seed ? She looks to still has a few weeks to go.

1 Like

@kellydans she is at 11 weeks and 3 days right now. I was wondering how much longer I should keep her going.

1 Like

Overall look at least a couple more weeks , Start watching the crystals with your scope. I don’t know if you’re checking your PPM run off but I would keep feeding.

@kellydans I fed her today, I honestly haven’t checked ppm’s at all this entire grow. A few people have told me it’s not absolutely necessary and to be honest, I haven’t had any real issues luckily

1 Like

Getting close they get super fat . Good looking plant.

Here is mine today.

2 Likes

@kellydans I did wanna ask u tho, I just bought a small humidifier yesterday. Am I going to keep that in the tent while I have them hung and drying? I want to keep the humidity around 62% correct? And then put em in jars with the humidity pack?

1 Like

@Growlikeagirl great job my friend. What a harvest ur gonna have, that’s alot of bud :joy: enjoy. I know I would :100::call_me_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Haha yeah…I have no idea what I’m doing. I grew vegetables before. I am trying to be patient but it’s getting tough :rofl:

1 Like

You can dry your plant in the tent , Shoot for a slow dry 8 to 10 days temperature at 65 to 68 Degrees. Humidity 45 to 50 That can vary a little depending on the Area and climate. I don’t use the packs

1 Like

90% of knowledge needed right there!
Nice Grow, Patience Grasshopper!

2 Likes

plants look great :+1: that’s A tent full of buds nice stash for Winter. Good luck finishing up @Growlikeagirl

1 Like

Are you using the FF trio and soil, also?

2 Likes