GSC Extreme Auto

Scrolling up at previous pics & comparing, yes she’s getting thick!
Are you gonna do multiple plants next time or stay with a single?
Nice work on this one!

1 Like

Staying with one at a time, my dad is giving me his 4x4 tent on Monday. Once I have a nice light with a fan and filter for it, I’ll start doing 3 photos at a time in the bigger tent, and keep an auto going year round in the tent I’m in now

2 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan. 3 photos in a 4x4 you could create some monsters.

1 Like

Well done , starting to look real sweet.

1 Like

@kellydans @merlin44 @CC_Mo @Ussi I watered her today with the cal-mag mixed in and pH’d. She literally has only two or three small brown spots on some of her leaves, but I feel better about giving her cal-mag now to avoid anymore. She smells amazing and looks beautiful too in my opinion. I freaking luv this plant.

3 Likes

Very nice plant, I agree it is beautiful.

3 Likes

Definitely a Beautiful plant. Buds starting to gain some weight will probably need some Bamboo support sticks.
:v::+1:

1 Like

@kellydans Really? U think they will get that heavy? I’d be stoked

1 Like

Yes , some of the branches will need support. Go for the 4 footers. Pack of small tie wraps.

1 Like

@kellydans ok. Just order them on Amazon? Or can I get em at home Depot or Ace hardware?

1 Like

Most garden centers has bamboo sticks.

1 Like

Bet, thanks again @kellydans

1 Like

@kellydans I can seriously only imagine the monsters u must be growing at ur place :rofl:

1 Like

Keep taking care of her and you will be rewarded at the end.

1 Like

@kellydans @merlin44 @CC_Mo @Borderryan @Ussi
She just got some water and cal-mag today. She should dry out in about 3 days and then I’ll feed her I guess for the last time? I’m thinking she’s got probably 3 weeks left? The heads on the trichomes are still clear, I didn’t realize my phone actually took pictures this good, u can see the clear heads if u zoom in on some of the pictures. I feel like she’s doing great though. And the cal-mag definitely hasn’t hurt at all

4 Likes

Looking really good, keep up the great work. You will have a nice stash soon.

3 Likes

The buds really has a pretty color of Orange. Keep up the good work. The plant adds a lot of weight the last couple weeks.

2 Likes

@kellydans ok nice. I’m gonna go get those bamboo sticks like u said this week.

2 Likes

I did zoom in, that’s some detailed shots! Lots of red hairs & the leaves are even carrying frost.
I bet the smoke will be great from this girl.

2 Likes

@CC_Mo right?! I was pretty impressed when I looked at the pictures after. I’m gonna give her one more round of feeding and then it’s flushing time I believe for two weeks.

1 Like