Gsc extreme auto foxtailing?

@OGIncognito they are all in a 4’x8’ the 5x5 is set up as a drying room now so I should be ok with space I hope. They are in 2 gallon pots now should I transplant to 5 or 10 gallon / organic super soil?

Go with your gut! Sometimes the only wrong answer is doing nothing.

Yep, I’d wait a week and flip them girls. Or you could do a 14x10 week before going to 12x12.

1 Like

@LateNightGardner what happens with the Mandarin photo thats 10 weeks in veg and showing pre-flowers if I dont flip her for another 3 weeks? Is there a risk of her becoming a hermie or revegging?

@elementhc if she’s not flipped yet she’s probably not showing preflower but instead little female indicator hairs maybe. Got pics?

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams you are absolutely right she is just showing sex pistils. I’m still learning, glad you guys are spreading all this knowledge on me.

1 Like

You got to think how does it happen outside in nature. It’s a gradual transition. As long as your not at 12x12 with indica or up to 14x10 with sativa you should be in the envelope.
What is your current light period?
Have you considered trimming and taking some clone for the big girl? Sounds like a good specimen.

2 Likes

@LateNightGardner she has been on 18/6 all her life. I would love to take clones can I use and follow the steps on this product I already have?

1 Like

Indeed your on the right track. Low light with 18x6 light period.
If you have a t5 Fluorescent works great. Plenty of air movement and high humidity should do the trick.

2 Likes

@LateNightGardner do you have a recommendation on the rockwool cubes or what do I put the stems in? Would this work and can I just put the clone in the cube and the cube directly in my soil / final container?
Root Riot Replacement Cubes - 50 Cubes https://a.co/d/cqn3J5d

I dip the stems in some type of rooting hormone like GH rapid start or Clonex then into a rockwool pellet and place into a 2 net pot and into a small 8”x14”x5” hydroponic tube.

Aunifun Hydroponics Grower Kit DIY Self Watering Indoor Hydroponics Tools DWC Hydroponic System Planting Container Include Aquarium Air Pump Buoy Planting Box https://a.co/d/inrTzkw

2 Likes

@LateNightGardner damn those are monster roots you got there!!

Hydroguard and two air stones are really working well with my DWC system.

1 Like

@OGIncognito @Fieldofdreams @LateNightGardner @Docnraq @CC_Mo I need to determine sex of two of my plants not sure if its to early but I think they are female. Would love a confirmation to be sure!

1 Like

@elementhc the 4th pic shows the story!! Yay!! I’d say female based on those gorgeous little pair of white hairs growing out of the calyx’s!! :grin:

4 Likes

@Fieldofdreams thats what I was thinking. Great news!!!

4 Likes