Gsc done in 38 days

I have two gsc growing and one of them looks to be done and other one is not even close came from the same seed pack looked at it this morning and it has already has started to turn amber does anyone ever harvested that early

Seems awful early but I refer to others as I have no experience with Girl Scout Cookies. Might help to give us some info on a grow ticket and some pictures with the lights off in daylight. @garrigan62 @Hammer @latewood

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
ILGM Support Ticket:
What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?
Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?
Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?
Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?
pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?
Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.
Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?
Humidity %? Day vs. night
Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?
Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

I am sure that a good answer can be found here. A LOT of good growers here ! Jerry

1 Like

If you are under feeding they will mature starve into a forced maturity as a survival tactic a PK boost and you would probly see fresh growth within a couple of days

2 Likes

I feed at 1100 ppms at ph6.5 that is the only one that is doing that the rest are fine

1 Like

They are far from done yet :wink: they look to be in week 5 to me some browning hairs is normal you need to pick up a microscope and check your trichs judging by hairs is far from accurate

1 Like

check your run off ppm I would judge by that when to start my flush but usually by week 6 I am on straight water
Also if ppm is too high 3000 or so you can burn your roots and stall your plant’s growth

The trichomes are turning amber on the one plant and found one banana on it as well

1 Like

Check ppm on run off as I said a stall can do similar thing and in pic most trichs look clear if one is going hermi it has self pollenated and reason it looks to be finishing is it is trying to develop seeds

That pic was about two weeks ago but it’s not developing seeds yet

Just checked the ph run off it was 6.9 and the ppm run off was 530 that is real low for what I have been feeding them but checked the trichomes on the buds and they was 50/50 on clear and milky but the leaves have amber ones on them I’m 5 1/2 weeks in to flower

Just found seeds :confounded:

that sucks dont know if you should try to pick the seeds or just chop it for what it is??? others will chime in

I would just leave them and keep watching trichs when taking run off did you let soil saturate then test? the first bit of run off is never accurate since water takes time to dissolve nutrients in your soil. I did run off test during a flush started super low 400 ish then after about 5 min raised to close to 2500 after some slow trickling water made it through

I run a gallon though and checked it but my leaves are turning yellow

Nice grow/. Thanks to all the great members here helping you out. Happy growing :slight_smile: