GSC auto run #1

Thanks brother.

Looking good ands she’s pretty big for an auto and you should have plenty to harvest. I’m gone leap out there and say right at 4ounces dry

1 Like

Haha maybe. We shall see. There’s a lot of buds so energy distribution won’t be great, but should be a bountiful harvests. Any harvest is a win in my book haha

1 Like

I agree any harvest is better than none ands a win win for sure in my book

1 Like

Day 47: she’s starting to get a little smell to her. I’ll get better pictures later today
@Usmcjojo here is mine

3 Likes

Alright so I really haven’t liked how close the top was ro the light for a day or so. Let it slide it did no more tonight. I just gave her a soft but firm pinch and slowly took it down with a long piece of plant tie and here she is now. @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Usmcjojo

@Willd here is one of my journals. Seen some great plants and consumables you have at your disposal. I may have to look around and find some recipies you use. I’m looking at making all kinds of goodies to make. I have a mb machine and can make a mean chocolate chip cookie haha

3 Likes

Nice grow the ladies look very nice

1 Like

Thank you brother. She got a lot bigger than I thought she would of

1 Like

If I could get a video I would love to be able tk show, but I cant so picture’s will have to tell the tale. This in an auto flower like I’ve never grown before. It’s size surprised me and it’s resiliency. So just now I was thinking about how this plant would look like it was almost done stretching it went quite a bit more than I thought. So I tucked it down last night and this morning she looks great righted herself right back up and kept goin.

2 Likes

Day 51: she is looking great and smelling even better. She’s gonna have some nice top buds. She’ll receive a little water today to hold her over till water day.

Day 54: she is looking good and smelling even better.

1 Like

that stuff is the bomb!

1 Like

I’ve had platinum gsc before so I’m excited to say the least haha

1 Like

Day 56: man on man y’all. This thing reaks. The buds are begining to fill out and she is getting pretty frosty. I can’t wait to take her down and can’t wait to sample some of her.

4 Likes

did i mention that i :heartbeat: GSC? lol

3 Likes

Day 58: she has some pistils are begining to amber. She has a good funky smell to her.

4 Likes

Day 61: she’s turning pistils every day. The bud I took off was off the main cola and she wasn’t too shabby. She recieved a good drink this morning.

3 Likes

Day 65: she is getting close and swelling up kore each day. As doon as my new scissors arrive I’ll put them to work on this lady. Here is the biggest autoflower I’ve ever seen in person @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Dude looking great
I can almost smell them frim NY lol

1 Like

Looking great bro! Putting on some girth!

1 Like