GSC Auto on Nirvana Seeds website says 63-70 Days to Harvest?

GSC Auto on Nirvana Seeds website says 63-70 Days to Harvest? This little lady is at 62 days but it seems like she could go 3 or 4 more weeks which would put her at like 90 days? Not sure what conditions would result in 63-70 days. It seems like I’m reading about people going 13,14,15 weeks until harvest? She’s small, but look at all the sugar on her in the gleaming sunlight!

2 Likes

The breeders give an estimate in time of flower. your ladies can plump up more. Have you checked the trichs on a couple buds?

1 Like

Yeah it appears they definitely need plumping considering some of the pics I have seen, but a point of interest to me was because it just seemed like those other harvests diaries with Nirvana GSC Auto, like I am growing, were way over the supposed recommended flowering time, like 14,15, even 16 weeks? On this particular grow I have not looked at the trichomes yet.

No matter what seeds, even same strain, soil…each lady is a unique individual. They each show up different.

1 Like

I just finished one - ILGM strain - and it went 92 days, give or take a day or two. 63 days in flower.

Which is in line with what they said it seems to me. I’m wondering if the 63 - 70 was the flowering estimate?

1 Like

Oh and by the way - she’s really pretty! I need to trim mine today - excited to see the final yield on her.

1 Like

I thought the same thing but judging from this quote taken form Nirvana seeds on the GSC auto flower page…“From seed to harvest this easy to grow strain will be ready in just 70 days.” it seems to me they are including from planting the seed to harvest is 70 days which I believe is patently untrue, not a single grow I’ve seen harvests GSC auto in 70 days from seed, its more along the lines of your experience about 85-90 days average.

1 Like

Yeah, I always figure they are being rather optimistic.

1 Like

Yes, so true, I am growing two GSC auto flower plants from Nirvana bought at exactly the same time and you can see a marked difference in bud structure, color, plant size, and I am guessing flowering time too. Check out the difference between these two phenotypes of GSC auto from Nirvana.

3 Likes

In my opinion the smaller plant is producing a higher quality bud in every way. However both are very very nice looking buds up close

2 Likes

I would put the smaller one on a booster chair so they both get even light distribution :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

These girls are a wild and crazy bunch. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I tried that but she got pissed! She said “I don’t need a booster I’m not a baby anymore!”

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking: what’s the DLI at both? :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I was just kidding, I think when I transplanted them it shocked her a little and she never got the full potential of her yield.

1 Like