Gsc auto grow for first time grower

I have a SF 2000 in a 2x4x6 With Girl Scout cookies extreme auto from ILGM Woods should flowering look like in the second week any suggestions what to do and what not to do help would be much appreciated

1 Like

Welcome @2bestbuds Do you have a specific question or maybe some pictures of an issue?
First best general advice is to learn how best to water. Do not get water on your leaves especially.

1 Like

Ty for your response I’m in my second week of flower and my plants r yellowing a bit and they r scrawny in my opinion I have a lot of bud spots and I did some low stress training and defoliation I have my sf 2000 14 inches from plant dimmer on 100 humidity 50 and temp around 78 day 69 at night fresh air intake everything but plant looks sad not happy at all I would send a pic but my plan is sleeping at the moment

Hello @2bestbuds welcome to the neighborhood… I have a couple sf2000 I keep them at like 16-18 inches from the canopy during flower that could be your problem but without seeing them I’m completely guessing

2 Likes

Welcome to the community !

Welcome to the community!
2nd week of flowering pistils should just about be appearing. Sometimes plants are behind or ahead of that description.
Pictures are always welcome here.

2 Likes

One question I know this sounds crazy but how in the hell do u send pictures I can’t figure it out I have a I phone

2 Likes

I think you just got it…

1 Like

Right don’t they look terrible

1 Like

Any suggestions what to do to fix these if possible 2 week of flower never does this before I love it but my plant looks like it has some sort of Deficiency I even have ladybugs in there to keep the pests under control feeding it molasses water some other nutrients such as big bud micro grow Plenty of ventilation humidity is usually at 50 right I moved up to 18 it was at 14

1 Like

A lil hungry. A bit heat stressed but mostly recoverable.
Not terrible. :wink:

@Covertgrower will have a support ticket for you to fill out. I don’t have it saved.

Then we can better assist you. :+1:
And welcome to the neighborhood.
:v::call_me_hand:

Thank u so much I love this forum and u guys r great a lot of help ty again for feed back :100:

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!