1 Like

Day 20
Watered today
Adjusted ppfd to 350

How we lookin ?

4 Likes

Looking good Grow Bro and nice growth for 4 days :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Nice @OGIncognito Does 350ppfd sound hood for right now ? I know for veg you want it around 400-500 but I’m being conservative due to the stunting early on

1 Like

350 will work. I’m usually around 200-300 for the 1st 3 weeks above ground :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Predator nematodes that you put in the water will take care of fingers nats. Or I use a little bit of Nuke’em in the water and water the plants.
Also I remove the humidity dome once the seedling breaks the surface.

1 Like

1 Like

Update. @OGIncognito
Day 28
Did some LST today/ did I do it rignt ?

Also set a humidifier in the tent finally. Tent RH around 57 Temp 69-72 VPD around 1.0

Any thing to change here?

2 Likes

Looking good and nice growth for 8 days. Only suggestion I have is getting the temps in 78 range. 69-72 would be a great flowering temp though :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Sweet. Yea temp won’t get much higher unfortunately. So we are rockin with that @OGIncognito

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

My first was p4p 5 gal. Auto with 2 str8 cocos and jacks.

Your p4p plant will yellow starting at the bottom once into flowering, yellowing of the leaves, she will use her nutes up fast.

We did get 3 solid zips of great smoke from p4p.

We used the lifting method, she was dry, very light in weight to determine when to water.

1 Like

@Mosca thanks! Did you feed / top Dress during flower at all ?

I also added 1 dose of dr earth 2-2-2 all purpose about 2 weeks ago.

Other then that just water and what’s in the P4P soil

Its a superb type soil, water only. It has bug dressing that we mixed as dirested, thus gnats never a issue.

The recommendation to mix the soil and let it “cook” for the period of time suggested, we failed most likely. It cooked, just half the time suggested.

The soil grows good things, nutes, we think it used what nutes was available cause we didnt allow the soil to do what it needed to do in the first place.

We followed every bit of advice except the directions on building the soil.

Do i recommend p4p, allday, its that easy with good light snd genetics and it had alot of extras. :+1:

Our banana kush auto seedling planted in p4p 9/3/2022, harvested 110 days later. 3 solid nugs, zips from upper half, another ounce from larf.

We did add some nutes on the down low. Dont tell p4p, they are listening.

We entered p4p kushmans tree comp, won it and 200.00. They have monthly contests also.

Good luck

1 Like

I tried the P4P medium mix on a run and it’s basically the same as any amended medium FF or COM has. The statement of start to harvest is not accurate and I started nutrient’s around week 6 :love_you_gesture:

Cool I got all purpose 2-2-2 already. Should I get some basic flowering top dress nutes and do a feed of both around week 6 you think ? @OGIncognito

1 Like

You’re at day 28 of transplant and she’s not consuming a lot of the amended nutrients. Are you watering to run off? She’s old enough to do so and you can check the PPMs and PH of the run off. Target a 1000 PPMs and a PH of 6.3 on this type of medium. I prefer mixing nutrients in a liquid form so their readily available for absorption so with that said top dressing dry nutrients will take some time to break down and be available. The flowering stage will require more P and K than the veg stage :love_you_gesture:

Full water to run off
Run off ppm 900
Run off ph 6.5
Light at 475 ppfd @OGIncognito

2 Likes

Impressive Grow Bro and where my numbers are through veg. What’s been the interval between the wet to dry cycle as in your watering frequency? I mix and run my nutrients 800-900 in veg and 900-1000 in flower. Nice work on the run off numbers and check those after every feeding. I keep a notebook of the growth stage, run off numbers and nutrients I mix for feeding. After several grows and you’re feeling comfortable the run off recording becomes less of a need unless an issue pops up. The plants leaves will tell you if she’s happy :love_you_gesture:

1 Like