Mycrros

3 Likes

@OGIncognito Run off numbers today
Ppm 1350
Ph 6.9
Went in at 6.3
Next time go in at 6.0 maybe ?

4 Likes

Good plan at 6.0 and PPms are looking good. Once they drop below 900 it’s feed time. I would mention that you check your tent for light leaks now that the clock is on 12/12 :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yea I think it’s pretty solidly dark during the12 hrs. Will check all seals today. The ground floor is fairly dark even during the day, definitely very black at night. Only area of tent where light could possibly leak is the small portion of the bottom vent that is open for air intake but that’s facing a wall and not out to the room @OGIncognito

1 Like

Great, you shouldn’t have any problems for flowering :love_you_gesture:

Day 13 post flip

Would you defoliate bow or closer to day 21 ?
@OGIncognito

3 Likes

She’s definitely a lady seeing some great sex signs! I would just use some LST to open her up and take the bottom 1/3 off commonly known as lollipop. At week 3 of flower would be the 1st defoliation then again at day 42. Nice work Grow Bro…she’s looking great :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Example of 1 I lollipopped as a visual. The lower 1/3 won’t get the needed light intensity and the buds will less than desirable….basically wasted energy used that could be used on the upper bud sites :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Awesome! @OGIncognito

1 Like

I can tag you on my journal if you’re interested Brother :love_you_gesture:

You did already! I’ve been checking in :slight_smile: @OGIncognito

2 Likes

Run off
Ppm 1750
Ph 6.8-6.9

Watered in at 6
Gonna do that again next time maybe 5.9

Question about air flow. Right now I have clip fan blowing at about canopy level to one side of the tent and with the tent so small when it’s closed i see a good amount of leaf movement all around the plant, will this be enough during flower ? Or should I oscillate? Fan at level 7/10 right now

@OGIncognito

3 Likes

Right on Brother, I see a big stretch coming soon! Well done and nice work, keep up the LST :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

One question above on the air flow when you get a chance ! @OGIncognito

1 Like

Spread her out with tieing down the sides and put your fan down about mid canopy or if you have 2 fans…one down low and one around canopy height :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito Yea was considering getting a second but also didn’t think necessary with a 2x2

1 Like

Agree and not needed, maybe lower the 1 fan down to blow through the canopy :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

:+1:t2::saluting_face::pray: @OGIncognito

1 Like

I would try the lowest setting with it so close, does it oscillate :love_you_gesture: