GSA Height Questions

So at 32 days my plants are getting to be BIG. This is my first grow so I was really nervous about prunning. I never topped any of the plants. The problem will become growth space in height. My questions are; Can I top this late in the game without completely screwing myself over?, How tall can an untopped auto flower get?, and lastly please point out anything that might be wrong or bad with my plants or setup. I’ve been watching my plants pretty closely for deficiencies and such but I could be missing things.

1 Like

I would recommend Low stress training, or super cropping to keep height in check.

2 Likes

They look like a week or so into flower so stretch should be just about over. Shouldn’t get much taller and should start building the flower.

3 Likes

@Birdman802 I’ve always heard topping is bad for autos in flower (and in general) although some have success with it. I’d take @Covertgrower advice and do some LST. If you’re worried about it you could even do very light LST just to give it a little height control and if they stop stretching you can let it loose again lol

Already in flower so too late for topping, as @Bobbydigital pointed out, they’re almost done stretching at this point so just ride it out.

3 Likes

Right on! yeah they just grew another 3 inches XD these plants are crazy!

1 Like