GrowMore Nutes w/Bryan

6 Likes

These pictures are at 6 weeks old now. The 2 largest plants are my blueberry auto crosses. There is one soil, one coco. The coco is bigger and maturing faster

4 Likes

Initially I had 2 clones in the rdwc that were dirt; rigged into the netpots. 1 made it, one croaked. I filled the 4 extra netpots with tiny rooted, flowering clones. Center of pots are cut out and entire root system goes straight thru it and is submerged in nutes Humidity domes still on 3, 4th one thriving now w/dome removed I hope they stay compact, went from 2 in rdwc to 5.

2 Likes

6 Likes

That little one up front looks rough but seems to be a fighter. That’s the survivor right?

The original survivor in rdwc is 14 inches tall, on middle right side of res, other 4 small rooted gals were moved in over the last week or so.

1 Like

got a second opinion of the last harvest. “Too much amber”

5 Likes

Hey I learned something new this morning. One of my coco plants has 4 main colas I have attempted to supercrop for two weeks cuz it is way too close to light. The stems are way too hard and snap despite all my gentle coaxing This morning in desperation I gave them one last try “ one for the road” I was able to successfully crop all 4. The coco dried out for 2 days prior to this. I believe that the dehydration is what led to the stems being pliable to bend w/o snapping. Uploading: C3952AAF-6EC1-4D02-991F-0FA69CF3373B.jpeg…

3 Likes

I’ve super cropped some before that were so big and hard, I had to use vise grips

1 Like

This is my first coco attempt. I water about each 3 days when they are totally dry in their 3 gallon cloth pots. My soil plants hold water up to 5 days. The two biggest ones are in coco

@Vexer got some of coco, soil, rdwc I just finished adding quantum board to grow tonight. I put it over my fastest growing plant, a wild Thai male and a blueberry auto female cross I have some seeds gifted to me. Also have some wild Thai and pineapple chunk seeds. First one I planted came up male, so I now have pollen from my own strain😆 and a male blueberry Thai cross to flower.

1 Like

That’s my guy right here. That sounds amazing B. Set to watching.

1 Like

before and after pics 3 days from super crop of 4 main branches of the blueberry Thai I have.

4 Likes

Super crop looks good. All those tops going to the light!

This is first day for her under new qb light @dbrn32 helped me build.

1 Like

I didn’t help much lol, pics look great too!

1 Like

Let me see a pic of the light you made.

1 Like

2 Likes

It iS a sickness. My wild blueberry strain is going like crazy in coco. YEP, had to cut 5 more of lower branches not getting enough light. 5 more clones of the best plant I have.

5 Likes

I have had my cloth pots sitting in a green plastic plant trays. Never thought to raise the plants off the bottom of them till I saw it done by one of ya the other day. Before when I got runoff it pooled in saucer, which leads to bottom of pots sitting in old water. So this morning I went to dollar tree and got some plastic plates that are two inches wider than the green saucers. Drilled holes in plates and a bigger hole in outer edge. Now the plants are elevated, have drain holes thru to plate into saucers to hold excess runoff. The larger perimeter hole is sized so I can suck up runoff with a turkey baster to check ph & ppm

3 Likes