GrowMore Nutes w/Bryan

4 Likes

Have needed to water every other day with 30/10/10 and a pinch of epsom salt. I gave everyone a N overdose with first feed 2 weeks ago. They are recovering well. Checked runoff at 850 ppm.

3 Likes

Cut 5 clones from one of the blueberry auto X Wild Thai plants that were growing like crazy. I haven’t flipped lights, still on 18/6. Hopefully it will be a female and not a male like the one I have in solitary. I have a pineapple chunk and wild Thai cross that is a boy. I want the pollen.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Things are. Going well so far. That means I haven’t killed them yet, but this is my most complicated grow so far. Trying to manage the different waterings for soil, coco, soil/ coco mix, rockwool, and rdwc. Worst part is I started this grow with a broken ph meter and replacements haven’t arrived yet. Been adding ph down from memory and keeping Ppm from 500 to 1000 depending on the plant. Uploading: 4F8C0213-A330-4CD6-AD98-6E7F867C713D.jpeg…

5 Likes

Help! I can’t stop cutting clones. 2 small grow areas, 13 plants started and light ready to flip next week. I was just gonna cut 1 clone from the bushiest plant. But hey, the container holds 5 cups, so wth, 5 clones later I’m done. Fast forward a few days… another plant is really looking nice, maybe I’ll just cut 1 clone. lol, ya know what happened. Now I have 4 strains, 20 plants. The ones I cut two weeks ago are already rooted.

2 Likes

Lol some people would love to have that problem

1 Like

My tap water ppm is 200 and full of calcium. I have been substituting epsom salt instead of cal mag and so far its working Flipping light to 12/12 today; around 3 weeks from transplant. Watered only the coco plants, the soil pots hold water a bit longer.

1 Like

Finally received the ph meters yesterday and rdwc res was at 4.7, ppm 980. Brought it up to 6.1. Coco in cloth pots are drying out in two days in 3 gallon pots. Soil plants holding water longer and can go 3-4 days. Mixed up the nutes for coco at 950 using a combo Of GrowMore 30-10-10 veg nutes and 0-50-30 flower nutes in equal proportions. Then I added mag sulfate, a Chelated iron w/ micro nutes, and some terpinator They were dry before watering and each 3 gallon cloth pots got 2-3 quart of nute solution, so I expect to see what I have done in a few days.

Uploading: 0BB1C5B9-62CC-4F02-BFE9-EA365D50DB6B.jpeg… Uploading: 9CCC956A-536C-4BED-B4DD-620B626D8402.jpeg…

8 Likes

That’s a good looking little helper you got there.

I had two plants from seed that are cross between blueberry auto and wild Thai; a landrace sativa. I had to pull one out of grow room after a close check this morning revealed him to be not that feminine.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Did you have it on easy care/permanent press cycle, or did you just run it through normal wash? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I used the “delicate “ setting Today will be watering day for the coco plants. Let them get totally dry so they will suck up this brew immediately and ya know in 2 days if it was right. Will use the nutes at around 1000 ppm with half 30-10-10 and half 0-50-30. Add some Terpinator, epsom salt This is what I did last waterings. Just need to be careful cuz GrowMore has no Ca, Mg.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Looking good!

@Bogleg this is my latest adventure. 5-6 weeks in, 4 weeks of veg

1 Like

Thanks for the tag B - I’ll get caught up.