Growlikeagirl’s Grow Journal

This is my second grow. My first was 6 ILGM GSCX that yielded about 2 pounds currently curing. This is my second grow. I appreciate all of the help so far.
@dbrn32 @Newt @OGIncognito You are all awesome!

Seeds dropped 11/20 germinated in a paper towel all popped up 11/23 in soil.

4x8
2- HLG 600 rspec
10 plants all in FFOF w/ extra Pearlite. Using the FFtrio again this run. 7 gal pots
8” cloud line infinity outake 6” intake and passive intake.
4 monkey fans coming soon and one large oscillating fan.

2 Mephisto Crème De La Chem
2 Night Owl Crème de La Cosmos
6 ILGM GSCX

![image|484x499]
One of my GSCX has some rust colored leaves I have been supplementing cal/mag no nutrients just yet since I am in FFOF primarily mixed with extra pearlite. That should help with the rust colored leaves, right?

I am struggling with the new seeds for the 4x4 waiting now 7 days for my Mephisto Strawberry nuggets to pop up. Probably a lost cause. I started 5 seeds with no luck. Same method used here and my first grow. Paper towel method moist not soaking wet in a ziplock between 2 plates on a seed mat.

I did pop 3 more seeds today to hopefully get this other tent going soon. Happy Holidays! Excited for round 2.

16 Likes

Looks like your gonna have a SOG lol literally. I have a 4x8 but I prefer to run 3-4 plants max otherwise I gotta army crawl to water them. Looking good tho!

1 Like

Awesome!

Rusty spots sounds like calcium issue. If it continues to get worse you will want to make sure that it was indeed a deficiency and not an issue of being locked out by ph or other elements.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Good luck. Set to follow.

1 Like

Absolutely on “Fire”! Super nice haul and sweet new run :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you! I have only been doing RO water and supplementing 2 tsp cal/mag each one gallon watering. Can I get lockout if I haven’t started nutrients yet?

Yeah I guess we will see. I had 6 in the 4x4 and it was packed until the end. I thought 10 would be more manageable in a bigger space. I may have not thought this through. I guess if it gets two crazy my 4x4 is still currently empty since I can’t germinate seeds right now to save my life :rofl:

Not sure where you are but winter time is tricky season to germ. Need a little warmth.

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s a combination of temperature and I planted the first round of seeds to deep. Maybe didn’t wait for them to have long enough tails either.

1 Like

@Growlikeagirl yeah my first run in with WPM scared me off from packing my tents full. I only have like 56 inches clearance anyways after I account for tent height and light spacing. Now I hate when other plants are touching each other because of how easily the WPM spread my 1st run

2 Likes

Looks like you’re off to a beautiful start

3 Likes

I didn’t even think about that. I hope with good ventilation and the right temps and humidity I won’t have that issue. It probably should be on the radar. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks. Excited for the bigger tent.

Can easily combat it with a good prevention method like applying an IPM just find the right method and solution and your set. I used lost coast plant therapy for my WPM issues and apparently it could also be used as a IPM and ward off bugs

1 Like

Good to know. There is so much information and stuff to purchase that helps one thing or another. It’s nice to hear what works from actual people. Thanks!

1 Like

Happy Christmas Eve Eve from me and the girls.

5 Likes

@Growlikeagirl , nice work! I just went through your last journal, holy cow on the yield for 6 auto’s.
Very well done. Are these auto’s also?

1 Like

Yeah beginners luck, I think. These are all autos 6 ILGM GSCX same as the last run and 2 mephisto Crème de La Chem and 2 Night owl crème de La cosmos. Better lights in the big tent have made these all shorter and so far more manageable.

Thanks for checking it out.

2 Likes

Have you done any training/topping on these current ones or growing natural?
Auto’s get a bad rap sometimes so it’s good to see your efforts pay off.
I’ll be watching!

1 Like

Thanks! I have tried to do a little training this time on them. Last time I just let them go.

1 Like