GrowingScotland, First Auto Grow! KandyKush, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, Auto Chemdog

@Arrow Thanks brother having some issues with one of the girls scout cookies fan leaves are very droopy and leaves are curling up just around the edges :sob:

1 Like

Beautiful bounty Gromie,
Congratulations on a successful harvest, your babies are developing well and looking strong.

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

2 Likes

Photo ? Let’s have a look at her…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

This is the girls I’m talking about @Arrow she’s very droopy this picture doesn’t show it to well but it’s like the plants using her fan leaves to shade her self in a way if that makes any sense :rofl::love_you_gesture:

Thanks very much @Enlightened420 I had so meany problems with that grow and was pleased to pull what I did from her even tho she wasn’t fully matured but she’s was starting to produce seeds so I hacked her down, I’m assuming this is a problem some will encounter when using bag of unknown seeds lol :love_you_gesture::rofl:

Stay safe stay lit :fire:

2 Likes

Droopy leaves are normally over or under water …symptoms are exactly the same…she looks thirsty?..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

This was my first thought @Arrow :love_you_gesture:
But over the last week I’ve watched her she doesn’t respond to water or being without as I’ve let her dry up and I’ve watered and she still stays limp maybe hungry? The Chemdog has a little nute burn on tips but maybe she’s just wanting more than the Chemdog??

1 Like

That could very well be, what’s the pH again? …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking may have to set up a separate feeding schedule if she’s a hungry girls
Ph going in 6.2 - 6.4 :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

Up her a bit to 6.5…don’t know if you got this, if you have, tell me and I’ll remove it…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Apologies if I’m stepping on any toes, IMHO this is a hint for me… She is just starting to look like my Gold Leaf, right before she taco’d from heat/light stress…
What are your temps/RH?

Maybe a piece of the puzzle?

2 Likes

Good morning guys :v:

So time for a little update on the girls I’m still trying to work out what’s going on with the girls scout cookies as she’s just being a little B***h :rofl:

So yeah I attacked the girls this morning wasn’t so sure to start but just went the full hog so hear is the auto Chemdog, so she already had a pretty good base structure so I just went with some lite LST with her

Up next is the Girl Scout cookies I’ve been having some trouble with her fan leaves being a little droopy And the start of a little taco’ing as @Enlightened420 mentioned good spot no apologies necessary my friend other may be able to see what I’m missing thank you :ok_hand: temp is running between 24c - 30c at the very most depending on the surrounding wether and RH stays steady at around 36%… @Arrow thanks for dropping the picture by brother so I went ahead on this mornings water and adjusted the PH to 6.5 so I shall have so wait and see if this helps thanks brother. So with her I have FIM’d and done some light LST

So what do we think anything I can do better or ??

2 Likes

@Enlightened420 spotted the leaf issue, you just mentioned rh of 36%…there’s the issue…VPD is out…here’s another chart for you to study…:wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thanks you brother @Arrow so from this chart if I understand correctly it’s looking like I’m needing to up the Rh to around 70% or from the temp a little to get to around 80f ??

2 Likes

If you work on 27 C = 81F @ 36% rh…you are in the danger zone with your plants in over transpiration… that is were the leaf curl is from …:sunglasses::v: temps should not exceed 27C for any extended period…Bruce Bugsbee did a nice video on that, he grows weed for NASA ( yes you read that right )…I would encourage everybody who has not watched his work, to do so…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks brother @Arrow ill pop the other fan on to bring the temp down a little and will work on bringing the RH up a little as well and yeah I had to read this twice he grows for NASA that’s incredible and you wouldn’t think for a second but I’m deffo going to go check out his videos brother thank you :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan brother…just keep an eye on that…He is also from apogee instruments, the creators of the most advanced spectrum analyzers/meters…most of his videos are presented lecture style, that in itself brings back memories…:joy::joy::joy::wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks again brother @Arrow your help is always appreciated I’ll be sure to keep a close eye on temps and RH from now on :sunglasses::love_you_gesture: from what I can see so far he has a lot of videos to get through also still can’t quite believe he’s growing bud for NASA very intriguing I’m going to watch a few videos just now :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

1 Like