GrowingScotland, First Auto Grow! KandyKush, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, Auto Chemdog

I’m yet to grow an auto…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Time will tell how she responds. :+1:

1 Like

@Arrow these lady’s are my first autos :rofl: feeling a little out my depth think is should have read more but never know till you try I guess main reason I come across a seed bank that only Carries 14 strains :open_mouth: but they claim to have the most stable Genetics available to buy I’ve never used them but we shall see :rofl::rofl:

@MrPeat hopefully she bounces back had a major hard time Getting these girls to germinate they just didn’t want to play… how do you get on running your autos 12/12 I’m currently running 20/4 but wondering if there’s much of a benefit to it?

1 Like

You are fine with a 18/6 for Autos. I grow my plants on a 12/12. I am also using HLG lights so a 12/12 works perfectly for me.

1 Like

I will definitely try my hand at one…we shall see…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Can you tag me in your grow journal please I’d like to have a look at why your doing if you don’t mind :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

What’s you got going on just now @Arrow no been on a grate deal over the last two week if you don’t mind gives a little tag in what’s going on brother :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

1 Like

You can subscribe to the thread and receive updates.

1 Like

Looks great.

1 Like

I have enjoyed the reading. Very nice.

1 Like

Thank you @Hemp very kind of you :v: I’ve been really lazy over the last few weeks just getting back on track lol

1 Like

Thanks I’ll look into it @prostock I was just having trouble finding certain journal I wanted to read lol

I hope you found some nuggets of wisdom my brother…maybe something that can help you …:wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Good afternoon brother @Arrow yes I’ve had so much information over the last 24 hours my brain kinda hurts :rofl: but from the info I’ve been given I’m gonna try some heavy shit with these girls and see how the response :love_you_gesture::sunglasses: hows things with your brother?

2 Likes

A good afternoon to you too brother…hopefully your info pertains to autos…I’m still set on trying one this season…I would be hard pressed to leave it alone :wink::joy::joy:…all good my side of the pond…hope you are well brother …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Arrow Yeah I got lots of grate info on topping, fiming , even a few guys On hear doing super crop with autos very intriguing stuff so I’m going to give some of it a go till the start of the year then I’m going to attack a mainline project :sunglasses::love_you_gesture: yes brother I’d love to see what you would do with an auto deffo worth a go I’m not sure about sticking with the autos I like more control over my girls say I like to play god, al good at my end brother :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

My wife’s been on my case about doing a normal plant…maybe the auto will be it…have a good Sunday brother…stay safe, stay well and stay lit…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: at least you wife’s on bored brother I get bashed constantly for even talking about the girls apparently I have more time for them :rofl::rofl: have a good Sunday brother :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Morning guys just stopping in with a little update on the lady’s

So the Chemdog is now 29 days from seedling

The sad looking deformed candy kush is also 29 days from seed

And now the girls scout cookies girls are 20 days one seems to be very slow but I’m sure she took a bit longer shedding her shell image image

How are they looking guys :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Looking good brother…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes