Growing with no c02

Can plants produce decent buds with only using 400 -450 ppm ? Getting lazy refilling my c02 tank over and over lol …

Ambient CO2 is adequate to yield 3/4 lb of dried flower per plant from a 5 1/2 month grow. That’s more than enough for my and my friends’ use. I just harvested a Durban Poison at 7,000 feet elevation and one cola weighed 35 grams dry. And I have much lower total amounts of CO2 at this elevation.

4 Likes

I use a homemade CO2 and ive had great yeilds i got over half pound on one auto flower plant it was a critical purple and i got six ounces from a girl scout cookies auto in the same grow i found out the other day i got a pound from two auto flowers

2 Likes

How did you produce homemade co2?

I do it with yeast and sugar and diced tomatoes

You making C02 or dinner? :laughing:

All you need is like Brewers yeast and sugar and or
honey. Champagne yeast is also good. Tomatoes is very acidic so I don’t see a need for it. I used to home brew beer. I used to get mine from Morebeer dot com which is located in Cali.

Yah i got this recipe from a YouTube content creator it works well every time i use this i get big plants and big yeilds sometimes i just use molasses instead of tomatoes

2 Likes