Growing with Fishes Thursday at 9:30 EST

Hey Brother Fever,

What is it that shocks you? Inquiring minds, you know…

1 Like

Im finally getting around to watching these podcasts, lab and work are keeping me busy. Episode 1 and 2 are interesting look forward to catching up and maybe joining one of these nights.

Hope all is well with you bro ill call later if you got nothing going on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well you seem very meticulous on the site but in the show you are sort of all over the place and animated. You have trouble interrupting people. You remind me even more of myself than before lol

Also you are more humble in the show and don’t share as much of what you know as you do here. Just thought it was odd that you seem like a fan more than an expert on the show but I know you are an expert

Growing with fishes PODCAST 61
W Alan from gro-kashi

2 Likes

I help to moderate the show because, most new listeners have no clue what these guys are talking about. I am a commercial hydroponic farmer, so aquaponics is new to me despite the fact that I could build and run an aqua’ set up. Intterupting is needed sometimes in order to clarify something said. Otherwise followers would get lost. IMO. The panel seems to love my interaction, so I continue in that fashion.

Most times when I am asking a question, I know the answer but, you all don’t or it seems to me the panel is talking over everyone’s head, so, I moderate. It is all in fun and we are all stoned. Peace

5 Likes

Very nice this week. Loved the ‘jingling of the jars’ and ‘shaking of the paper bag’ !

Reminder!

Episode 69, Christmas Shopping Guide, Should be live at 9:30PM EDT

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes