Growing with a blackmoon rising

I found. Eating pickles not flesh colored before bed helps my terrible leg cramps. Like you mentioned screws uou all up from being in lock down. I have were I have to lay back down and block the spasms and sleep is what make me relax enough crazy. Stuff

2 Likes

Thats interesting @Bunger64
Who would have thought eating pickles could help cramps
Cheers for that

3 Likes

My mother and I both suffer mine is mainly dehydration i dont drink enough water. Its the
evidence that quinine and quinine derivatives are effective in reducing the frequency of muscle cramps, which is hard to find even the drinking the juice helps

5 Likes

Very interesting
I got up this morning and those corked up knotted up muscles were still hurting from the morning before.
Didnt help that i mixed 24 wheel barrow of concrete yesterday lol
Cheers @Bunger64

6 Likes

I’m trying it right now thanks for the tip

5 Likes

I share your stiff muscle issues not cement mind you but wheelbarrows of soil mixture for my potatoes lol.
Have a great day!

6 Likes

Love it!:heart:

2 Likes

Hey @Blackmoon young man! How are things going with ya on the other side of dawn? Hope you and the Mrs’s are doing well and the work hasn’t worn ya down. Hopefully those harvest goodies you’ve gotten are working out to relieve those tired muscles. Got anything growing under the borrowed grow light? Hope all is well. Cheers!! :beers:

5 Likes

Hi there @ChebaMang
Awesome follow up.
Me and wifey gone to Australia to surprise my father for his 90th birthday celebration.
He was a bit gobbed smaked when his door bell rang and opened the door to find us standing outside
Sadly had to leave my stash at home.
But yes small amounts but very nice.
Ive enjoyed hollands hope a lot turned out to be a nice strain so good choice to make seeds with and experiment crossing it with my other strains.
Ive enjoyed critical orange punch and kerosene crash
Well ive enjoyed all this seasons grow really
Durban panama Acapulco blue deam miss placed frisian dew for some reason
Sure it will turn up.
Got a mate with some bought weed without a name that ill go visit have a session with at some point.
Not the same as your own home grown.
Thanks for checking in
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

7 Likes

I’m glad you and your wife made it safe and sound. I hope you have a joyous holiday with your family and friends.

4 Likes

Thats sweet :yum: thank you
Dads 90th birthday celebration went well.
Catching up with a few mates that i grew up with.
Some of which will have some buds.
Been about a week now without having any
Cheers @SheilaT

8 Likes

Good to hear you and the Mrs’ were able to travel to see your Dad and celebrate his 90th! Sounds like you had a great time in the visit and can bet he enjoyed the surprise too. A few days away from working and hanging with yer mates does the soul good. Be safe man! Cheers to ya! :beers: :v:

5 Likes

Thank you @ChebaMang
Was really cold when we first got here thought we left that behind in nz
Sunny yesterday and beaut day today
Went into the city yesterday have a look around.
There was a light show on display so we stayed on after dark check that out.

11 Likes

Hope you and the Mrs’ are still doing good over across the pond. Stay safe young man! :v:

4 Likes

Thanks @ChebaMang
We got back from Australia on the 21st july
We had a good time away
I had a few days at home before needing to go back to work as well.
Nice to go away yet nice to be home again.
My neice is coming over here near the end of August for 10 days to see how we live only taken 30 + years to happen lol :laughing:
I must get onn and drop a few winter auto’s
So i got some new fresh herbs for x-mas
Cheers :beers:

9 Likes

Awesome to hear ya both had a good time on holiday. Always good to get back home too just so ya can rest up. Hope to see ya get those winter auto’s going when ya have the time. Christmas ganja is always a holiday favorite. :v: Cheers to ya! :beers:

7 Likes

Glad your adventure went so well and welcome back home. I know what thats like. Anyhow happy starting your next grow, ill be tagging along brother.

9 Likes

Welcome home glad you and your wife had a nice time on your trip. Glad you’re home safe and sound.

10 Likes

Thanks @SheilaT @Bunger64 @ChebaMang

8 Likes

@Blackmoon please tag me when you start next seasons grow. Please, give me a start point for next season.

6 Likes