Growing white widow again

To each his own ktreez, we just agree to disagree. :expressionless:

1 Like

My WW seeds seemed smaller than I’ve seen as well. But my first 2 germinated just fine and are growing fantastic! So don’t be worried about the size of the seed.

Yea anytime I’ve purchased seeds they’re extremely small, but always grow haha

That because World of Seed has primary Sativa strain’s and hybrids from true lances - That’s a good thing WW of seeds has some good lance strains - there auto’s are worth a grow all so

1 Like

A U.S. Postal Service employee that steals will get caught, unless all they steal is your package of seeds. People will complain, there will be a pattern, a trail. There aren’t many tricks their internal security hasn’t seen.

Most employees wouldn’t want to lose a $50,000-$60,000+ a year job and face federal charges over your package.

Not to say it couldn’t happen. It does, but not too often considering all the stuff in the system.

3 Likes

I used to live right down the street from you.

Do you really want people to know your name and address ?

…because I know we don’t want people to see shipping methods, we tried to give them the least info as possible

2 Likes

Bank info, address all that. If he was growing outside grow, someone would take it. Wanna put your social on here too? We already have your address.

1 Like

Clay, imma send you a friend request on Facebook. LOL

Wow!!! Seriously come on…stop with the pictures of shipping…??? Ignorance must be bliss…

3 Likes

LOL… :slight_smile: I don’t think this is a big deal as you all are making it into…

Honestly if it were a big deal you wouldn’t know because the cops won’t post on here telling you they picked them up??? It’s just a common courtesy to not do it…

2 Likes

I’m actually surprised this thread hasn’t been removed from the detailed pictures of packaging. I would have a long time ago if i was admin.

2 Likes

What I don’t understand is why are there no updated pics…

There’s some good stuff in this conversation, although it’s gone over to the shipping thing… I’ll still stand firm on this unless and until the Admin says something, or does something… I think you dudes are a whole lot more worried about this than the owners are… and we should move on. It’s important to feel free in America, I’m not willing to ‘back’ down just because some ‘cops’ may or may not be lurking in the shadows!

1 Like

Whelp, I’ll never give you the right advice…

5 Likes

Every one is saying the same thing. You’re new on here saying it’s ok? Nice!!!

3 Likes

I removed the pictures that should have never been posted. Good members her. Thanks! Next time PM me immediately if you see someone post packaging.

Thank You. Admin and Staff of ILGM

8 Likes

You were right on Will! PM me immediately next time. Never allow these type pictures to stay up.

5 Likes