Growing Strawberry Cough with Unknown

That’s a damn good snag from the boss! And I bet she will give you the bottle if she knows it did this! :wink::+1::sweat_smile::rofl::laughing::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Only thing I’ve done different, I may update tomorrow with limbs hanging down but hope not

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

That is gorgeous :v:

1 Like

Is she thriving Unknown? I bet she has more bling than Liberace today!

2 Likes

Shes was standing strait up when I left out this am, could light have anything to do with it? Its gotta warm pinkish/blurple glow, I’m at a loss on this one lol @MoBilly

2 Likes

I have no idea whatsoever. I’ve never heard anything like this.

2 Likes

Bossladysays I killed her, if I did lesson learned we shall drop some purple kush or bubble gum. I get home. I’ll snap another pic get yal to compare

5 Likes

You have my full attention …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Got some goodies today our shirts came I and my 6" exhaust system came in

2 Likes

Phone flash, some of the veins in the leaves are turning reddish, smells amazing.

10 Likes

Well… family curse just wont go away, to all my brothers an sisters, much :green_heart: for you all, thank you much for all the help an support, hope you all stay safe an well lit, an your grows are prosperous,

5 Likes

Went to the Dr today, fingers cross gromies that a 2nd opinion is better than the 1st

5 Likes

Good vibes and good luck :v:

4 Likes

Thank you much enlightened friend, surely there’s more to this life

1 Like

:pray:ing all is fine Unknown.

4 Likes

Thanks brother mobilly,

1 Like

Your plants always look awesome! Happy growing!!

2 Likes

I hope :crossed_fingers: and Pray :pray: the second opinion is better than the first Brother. And you your grow is looking awesome :sunglasses: :+1::+1::+1::+1::v:
:giraffe::lips::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thank ya brother d for the kind words, I’m gonna go here in just a few an see what another dr thinks, banner is looking ok, had a hard ph flex (8.3 runoff) but think I might have it now hope all is well your way my friend,

Thank you @Dad-of-three for those kind words

3 Likes

Looks like polyploid !

1 Like