Growing Strawberry Cough with Unknown

Looking good brother.

1 Like

preciate it brother, you shooting to do any training on your fem?

Pic off bosslady I phone, I dont know how I did t kill her but dang she stanks

7 Likes

Just when you think she can’t get nicer that little spot where I could see stem, fills in! That’s a very nice bud!
Is there any way you could give an idea as to size? Maybe like the Bic lighter? I’m betting she’s thick!

2 Likes

Most definitely @MoBilly I’ll snap a pic with something

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this where an how I should be posting this, but thought the ones Austin talked to on the forum would like to know, also you’ll know we shared this account, he told me there wasnt a need to have two accounts in one house. Austin “Unknown” is laying at rest, he recently found out he colon cancer, and that it was coming on fast an strong. I’ll always love an miss my best friend, husband, and most wounderful father. The nicest person anyone could meet, would give you the shirt off of his back, and ask nothing in return. If this post and account needs to be deleted I understand, I dont think I’ll be back.

Unknown 3/87 - 6/21 the light of my life.

33 Likes

I don’t know which “Unknown” I’ve been chatting with, but I’ve always had a great time with “Unknown”.
I sincerely wish “Austin” Unknown the best and sends him plenty of healthy vibes… :peace_symbol:
We are here for you (at least I am) if you need to chat of vent… :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and yours…this is a sad sad day …:v::v: you are more than welcome to holler at me any time …:pray:

15 Likes

I’m so sorry too! I didn’t realized he passed away…
He was such a great guy… :pray:
Feel free to call on me any time, and if I can help I will gladly do it!

15 Likes

Extremely sorry for your loss my condolences go out to you and your family

14 Likes

I am truly sorry to hear this. Please know that our prayers are for you and yours.
:pray:

14 Likes

This is heart wrenching news.
We are heartbroken for your loss,
I always enjoyed talking with Austin, he will be greatly missed by ALL. Please don’t feel like you need to leave, we are all family here and will support you however we can :green_heart:

16 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. I have enjoyed talking to him and seeing his grows.

14 Likes

@Unknown Rest in peace fellow Growmie. Sorry for your loss. Condolences from the Mr Peat family.

15 Likes

Thank you all, much need of prayer, he shouldn’t be gone. I wish this was a nightmare, atleast I’d wake up.

25 Likes

He will be missed! RIP our brother! :pray:t2:

13 Likes

Truly sorry to hear this. Austin was a true forum member, that always had a encouraging word. May your family find peace. If in the future you need to just talk or even vent there’s a thread here you may find helpful.

18 Likes

Condolences to you and your family. You have both been great members and his positive attitude will be missed. Rest in peace Austin.

20 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your loss!! Praying for you and your family. God bless!!

15 Likes

So sorry for your loss rip

16 Likes