Growing Strawberry Cough with Unknown

Lmoa I hope not boss lady bout to start hiding my seeds she’s a lil irritated at me lol. She’ll be ok tomorrow

1 Like

That’s why I trade my boss lady in every 3 or 4 years, kinda like a car, gota get the newer version that has less miles on it.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:. I hear ya, but can’t get rid of my better half, first time I did I walked away with nothing an debt lol. Even took my daughter… Cheaper to keepem

1 Like

I have always been a gluten for punishment I insist on cramming spaces full of transpiring plants in one the most humid climates in the US (florida) south florida) you learn quick what your limits are which really aren’t limits they just require more gadgets and gizmos to keep things in check… 4 plants in a 4x4 that’s 16 square feet my first room was a 6.5x 2 wall cavity I made with a fake wall and put an ac and 3 fixtures in the long skinny room… and I crammed 13 plants in the 10 available feet because the ac took up about 3 sq feet …and I got bud rot… botritus cinera …horrible experience then I went with 6 plants in a 4x 5 worked out fine no problem eventually I made it to a 10x10 and had over 100 with a plan to cycle 192 plants at all times in a perpetual everything was working perfect with adequate air flow

1 Like

Ummmm, You got them stacked up? How is that even possible @Coen3440? Not doubting, of course, just, how? Tag me to your grow if you don’t mind. Thanks

3 Likes

Ahit I tagged the wrong one, just fo to my name and look at forts grow in 15 years

Damnit

@Coen3440 we have the same set up basically I’ll be tuned in do you have more pics

Yea I post them in my journal a lot.

I’m growing strawberry right now and it is amazing. You’ll definitely love the end result. I started out truingvto scrog for the first time and it turned into more of a sea of green but whatever it is it smells like heaven and hope it taste the same. Oh and mine is dwc too. Happy growing

15 Likes

Sorry just getting over here, bro that looks amazing @Borntogrow, I hope I can get a quarter of that, awesome grow bro

Is amazing hay

1 Like

I use dwc with hydroton and I like to keep the water just passed the edge of the basket and once my roots drop I maintain a space between the bottom of the basket and the top of the water as a dead space because I learned the hard way about keeping the plants completely submerged up to the stalk . That’s when I learned that just because it lives in water don’t mean it won’t drowned. It will. It’ll drown it bigger then shit.

4 Likes

I would like to get my feet a lil wet, an go for dwc, I’m just a soil guy, I can say what ever u are doin man, is working lol ur girls looking like a jungle

4 Likes

Love. Thats what I do. I love my plants. I don’t mean like in a wierd way. Just in the way that anyone doing what their heart desires would love something. What life isn’t dedicated to family or work is reserved for going down in my room making sure my girls are receiving the best attention I can give them . So I suggest to you and anyone else that if you want to reap the best you can then don’t forget to sprinkle a little true love into it and it will always turn out good. No matter how you grow soil or hydro. And it always helps to have a rockin kick ass forum like I❤ has to help a brother out. GM

![20210113_235336|375x500](upload://4XFvqzGqSFKtmpi7oYGPUKw2i0m.jpeg)
9 Likes

@Borntogrow. That is why I give my plants names. Make the grow more personal. Although my “Gary” has been a butt at times I still love him.

5 Likes

Oh hey nice I never have got that personal

1 Like

Happy cannaversery @Borntogrow hope it’s a lit off ur a$$ day my friend

Weekly update on the strawberry cough, no water, nothing but makeshift some an light,

10 Likes