Growing seedling and flowering plants under the same tent? Help!

Can photo seedlings grow in the same tent as flowering photoperiod plants? How long can the seedlings stay in the same tent?

3 Likes

Till they show sex about 3 to 5 weeks but they will go into flower, some sooner. After a couple weeks the small one need at least 18 on 6 off to stay in veg

5 Likes

Ok. Thanks. I have G13 and a Durban Poison in 2 gal pots that were planted on 1/14/22. They were in my autoflower tent. The temp is cooler in the autoflower tent and those seedlings look like they were struggling. I have 3 autos close to harvest so I can bring the seedlings back once I can harvest.

1 Like

If your older plants are autos even in flower you can run 18/6 to keep your photos in veg. Autos don’t care what lighting schedule they are in, flip back to 12/12 when photos have vegged as long as you want.

3 Likes

Thanks Dennis. Yes I know I could leave my photo seedlings in the auto tent. I want sure if it be a good idea to put the larger autos on the photo flower tent. They’re almost ready for harvest. At least I think so. Dropping them from a 20/4 light cycle to 12/12 shouldn’t hurt the larger autos. Should it?

1 Like

Welcome run your lights to photos at least 18/6 for veg 12/12 flower, don’t worry about autos they don’t care lol… Happy growing yall

1 Like